Chapter 39

Jackson. A name of, what Ren thought was, her best friend. Know his only objective in life is to see Ren fall. Why? Because she killed his girlfriend, but only in self-defense. He just won't except that. Things would be so much easier if he did.

" No," Riley says one final time to Steve. He suggested that they go search for him, but he's being stupid. The Avenger's, Ren, and Riley all sit in a tent on the floor.

" I will die," Ren exaggerates her speech, but no one is listening to her.

" I don't know Riley, " Widow says, " He could have valuable information. "

" He's probably associated with Hydra!" Tony points out.

" I could die," Ren says once again. Once again, no one notices.

Clint adds, " Jackson hasn't really done anything wrong."

" He was really intelligent and could maybe outsmart us," Bruce says.

" Thank you," Tony says.

" But, he could be valuable, " Bruce says looking at the other side of the coin.

" Who's side are you on! " Tony yells at Banner, who just raises his hands in defense.

" Is everybody ignoring the fact that I COULD DIE! " Ren screams.

" Ren not everything is about you," Riley hisses.

" Unbelievable," Ren mutters. She stands up and brushes the dirt off her jeans. She walks out of the tent and says, " Finish the meeting without me."

Ren let's out an aggravated sigh and heads towards where she last saw Newt.

She walks across the campsite to his tent. Her hand pushes aside the cloth covering the entrance to reveal Newt staring at the ceiling of the tent. His hands behind his head.

"Hey," Ren says tiredly laying next to him. He looks down at Ren questionably.

" What's wrong," he asks.

" Some nincompoop came up with the idea to search for Jack for information to help take down Loki because his ex was hydra," Ren replies resting her forearm over her eyes," That's a stupid idea I mean, he's trying to murder me!"

" well. . ." newt replies. Ren sits up automatically resting on her arms.

" Are you on their side? " Ren asks.

" Um. . ." newt replies, unsure how to answer to his girlfriend.

" Unbelievable," Ren mutters getting up and off the makeshift bed. Her feet stomp out of the tent yanking the curtain out of the way.

Newt follows her out there, " Ren! What's so bad about that!" She turn around to face him. Her face shows how pissed she really is.

" The fact that the tard is trying to kill me, twice," Ren replies, " And won't stop till he's 'avenged' his girlfriend. " Her curls whip his face when she turns back. Her feet walking away angrily.

" Where are you going," Newt yells.

" TO THE FRICKIN FOREST! "Ren yells back walking through the trees.

• • • • • • • •

" Fudging idiots they all are, " Ren mutters pushing past the limbs of trees, snapping a few by accident. " Oh let's just invite Aldrich Killian while we're at it! Maybe have a magnificent tea party. Lets just invite everyone's enemies. Might as well invite Deadpool, Wolverine will certainly enjoy his company! " Ren continues her rant of insanity while pushing past branches, and snapping a few along the way.