Prologue

A boy with dirty blonde hair, quiffed, sitting across the table from the camera at a coffee shop appears on the screen.

"Is it on? I think it's on," the blonde boy says.

"Nathan just do the thing," the boy filming says.

"Okay, okay," Nathan replies putting his hands up. He reaches into his backpack that's slung over the chair and pulls out a pink book with a lock on it.

"Man, why do you have that explain to the viewers," the camera boy says.

"This, Logan and viewers , is Ren Barnes diary. She has been part of our friend group for 5 years, but disappeared along with Jack for a while. I have my theories, but that's off topic," Nathan explains to the camera, "While we went over to her house to see is she was okay, by the way the house looked like it was deserted for a long time, she wasn't there BUT we found this baby under her bed."

Smiling, Nathan starts to open the diary when an earthquake hits. Everything falls off the table. Glass breaks, things rattle, and fall. Suddenly it stops. Nathan looks at the camera in disbelief. the diary gone from his hand. Everyone in the café gets up and runs to look out the window.

"What the hell was that," Logan says.

Nathan motions to follow, "Let's go check it out."

Both boys rush to the window to see what's happening. Nathan push through everyone creating a path to the window. All you can hear is screams and gunfire. The camera looks out the window to a scene that sends shivers up anyone's spine.

A black portal in the sky. And aliens piling out and into the sky. A similar sight happened two years ago.

"Cool! Chitauri, are you getting this," Nathan says smiling and pointing out the window. The camera bobs up and down.

"I bet I can get The Avengers defeating them this time!" Logan shouts.

A/N:

Feel free in the comments tell me mistakes here and there, that'd be helpful thanks.