CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: IZANAMI PART 1

Into the past...

A young boy by the age of eight is wandering all by himself in the middle of nowhere. The only things his silver eyes caught so far are trees and different kinds of bugs crawling in the ground or flying above him.

It was a sight that he wasn't used to since he is from the royal family. He didn't even realize that he wandered deeper in the woods than he anticipated to be.

His short silver hair has leaves tuck in between his soft locks. His flawless skin was decorated with dust. Even his white clothing has dirt on its sleeves and the edge of its pants.

But even so, he will never be mistaken as a commoner despite his filthy appearance. Since the way he dresses elegantly along with the cross flory fitchy insignia is enough evidence that he is from the House of Silva.

It is a summer day along with its clear blue sky. The golden sunray peaks in between the leaves of the tree that illuminating his scowling face.

Three... four... five hours, he doesn't even know how long he is circling within the woods. He already knew that he is not competent when it comes to directions but he still insisted on going by himself to look for his older cousin.

Now he pays the price of being stubborn as he felt the soreness of the sole of his feet. A loud groan escapes in between his lips as he places both of his hands against his face. He slowly kneels down on the ground while murmuring incoherent words.

"This... this cannot be! Royalty such as myself must detect magic flawlessly!" he uttered in such a displeasing way. He tried his best to detect his older cousin's magic but he was unable to do so.

Until the sound of the rustling leaves makes him snapped his head towards a certain direction. He saw a huge pile of dried leaves as if something is inside it the way it moves.

Suddenly, someone just pops out from the pile of leaves which makes the young boy scream in fear while shutting his eyes in the process.

His scream even echoes inside the woods until he was baffled that only a young girl with long black hair emerged from it. Her half-lifted eyes stare at him for a moment as she scrunches her nose at his presence.

"How troublesome...it is just a kid..." she murmured while blinking repeatedly as she rubs her right eye with her right hand. A yawn escapes in between her lips as she hid inside the huge pile of leaves once again.

"What?" the silver haired boy uttered in disbelief. The way she just crawls inside that pile of leaves mimics a cat who just wanted some nap. "Did she just went back to sleep?" he thought as he shook his head and points his index finger at her.

"Wait! Why are you sleeping here! Are you perhaps a beggar!" the young boy shouted which makes the young girl peaks her head on the pile of leaves. The only visible part is the upper part of her face along with her peculiar golden eyes.

"Because I am sleepy..." she replied and ignoring how the young boy addresses her rudely. The young boy crosses his arms on his chest as he stares at the blinking young girl.

"You! Since you are here! I order you to take me out of this place!" he commanded arrogantly acting like the royalty he is.

It is an attitude that his father taught him since he was three years old. A royalty like them could do anything they desire towards the people who are beneath them.

And the beggar young girl whose hiding in the pile of leaves will surely follow him without having any difficulties.

Suddenly an irk mark appeared on the young girl's forehead as she stands on her feet with a frown on her lips. She just falls into the river and has been washed away by a raging stream. A troublesome situation she thought that will end her life.