CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: MEMORIES OF THE PAST

The Ten Apostles of the Sephira are gathered on the top of the Gravito Floating Dungeon. Ten Apostles that guide the elves and possess the ten attributes to open the gate between the realm of the living and realm of the dead.

The place where they will finally fit the final magic stone to complete their most awaited goal.

The Crown, Wisdom, Understanding, Judgement, Beauty, Mercy, Splendor, Foundation, Victory, and the Kingdom pillars that each of the Ten Apostles will represent.

The Crown in which Licht will take place and the one who stands above all the other Apostles of the Sephira. The one who possesses limitless light that rising up from the darkness.

The Wisdom in which Hayaku will take place and the one who possesses the power of intuitive insight and flashing lightning-like across consciousness.

The Understanding in which Rhya will take place and the one who possesses the ability to examine the degree of truth or falsehood inherent in a particular idea.

The Kindness in which the void magic user will take place and the one who possesses unlimited benevolence. The one who desires to embrace all creation and bestow upon its goodness.

The Judgement in which Fana will take place and the one who possesses the power to restrain one's innate urge to bestow goodness upon others. The one who corresponds to the element of fire.

The Beauty in which Lira will take place and the one who possesses the power of creativity. The magic that could manifest harmony and creation of almost anything he desires.

The Splendor in which Vetto will take place and the force that breaks down energy into a different and distinguishable form. He provides the raw energy that even reaches a higher level of consciousness.

The Victory in which Drowa will take place and the one who possess endurance and patience. The one who generates the mechanism of repetition and reproduction.

The Foundation in which Reve will take place and the one who has the ability or power to contact, connect, and communicate with outer reality.

The Kingdom in which Patry will take place and the last Apostle of the Sephira. He will be the one to receive all the light of all the other Apostles.

"Tsuki!" the phoenix magic user greeted the light blue haired elf who didn't utter a single word towards her.

Fana and Vetto have managed to reincarnate once again with their artificial body this time. Fortunately, they are stable right now unlike when they were forcefully reincarnated by the use of the evil eye.

But the copy magic user only able to incubate their bodies long enough to be fifteen. Fana didn't change much but Vetto didn't have any beard and didn't possess a muscular body just like before.

It is all thanks to Sally's research that they are able to duplicate their bodies with the same magic and mana.

"Something wrong with her?" Vetto asked as his eyes shifted at the unstable Hayaku just like Licht.

"She may seem just like that right now but I'm certain that Tsuki is actually there..." the copy magic user stated. "Once the reincarnation is fully complete, she and Licht will be back to their usual self...." he added.

"I see...." Vetto nodded in understanding.

"Wait, where's that one boy?" Patry asked as his mind lingers on the wind magic user.