CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: UNDERGROUND TEMPLE

In the end, Hayaku told everything to Captain Yami, regarding being associated with one of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, Rhya the Disloyal. She could hide it from him but she doesn't have the heart to do so.

Not that Yami could do anything about it now, the important is, they have saved the children and Akito is now with the ashes, better of dead if Yami would be honest.

But knowing that they are not after Hayaku's magic power confuses him. "What did they really want from her?" that is what Yami thought at that time.

Of course, Hayaku didn't mention the sudden passionate kiss that Rhya have done. She thought it wasn't important and irrelevant on her mission.

But the truth is, the whole thing is embarrassing for her. She will rather bury herself alive than to even tell it to her captain.

The fact that she also kisses him back unconsciously doesn't even help. She doesn't want them to think that she is interested in older males. Now that she thinks about it, maybe she does.

She felt this confusing feeling at first to the Captain of the Silver Eagles Nozel and now with their enemy the one with the droopy face, Rhya.

Maybe Captain Yami was right all along. She is indeed a creep, a one hundred percent creep.

Flashes of images of Nozel and Rhya keep circling on her mind along with the blurry images that similar to them.

She just wanted to take a nap and not bothered by these unnecessary thoughts, but it was futile.

She is messed up along with the strong emotions building up inside her.

"It is really confusing..." her golden eyes stare at the moon. The silvery glow surrounded it reminded her of Yami's cigarette smoke.

They are currently at the beach and watching Noelle's training on how to control her water magic. The silver haired female is still having a hard time controlling it.

They are with a female name Kahono, she has long beautiful scarlet hair and scarlet eyes. She also has seashells that decorated on her hair.

Asta and Noelle met her when Hayaku went on her mission. Since then the scarlet haired female, assist Noelle on how to control her magic.

Her golden voice amazes Hayaku and even telling the black haired girl that it is her dream to become an idol. A person who will sing and dance with her magic and even making huge amounts of money along with it.

Hayaku don't have any idea about that kind of profession but she thought it will be cool though.

"Haya! Don't ignore me! Why didn't you tell me about your mission?! You should have let me accompany you!!!" Asta shouted as he points his index finger at his childhood friend, accusing her that she has done something illegal.

She almost forget about the obnoxious ash blond male. Asta keeps complaining to her for god knows how long it is.

Hayaku let out a defeated sigh as she shifted her golden eyes at Asta. "I told you, it is a mission for a foreigner like me..." she answered him for the fifth time.

"But still!" Asta wailed dramatically while Kahono giggles at the ash blond behavior. "They are really close..."

Noelle is inside a huge water magic sphere while levitating. She is trying her best to control it as long as she can.

Until she can't handle it anymore, a loud splash of water can be heard as her water magic breaks apart. She falls into the golden sand while catching her breath.