CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: RAQUEY BEACH AND AKITO'S MADNESS

"We were able to complete our mission yet again today..." Klaus said to his two kouhai who was Mimosa and Yuno. They are on his Steel Chariot as they fly above the Common Realm. It seems that the so called mission went easier than expected.

The moon can be seen in the pitch black night and the wind is getting colder. "I'm sure our great Captain Vangeance will praise us..." Klaus assured without averting his gaze in front of him. He is the one flying the Steel Chariot.

"Yes.." Mimosa agreed in an instant.

"But Yuno..." Klaus called as he closes his eyes, remembering what happened to their mission earlier.

"Yes..." the wind magic user spoke with his monotone voice.

"Sylph, was it? Your spirit magic is indeed powerful but you need to stop fighting on your own. We are a team..." Klaus reminded him and when he turns around, an irk mark appeared on his forehead after noticing that Yuno isn't listening to him. The black haired male just watching the scenery below them.

"Yuno is ignoring him brilliantly..." Mimosa thought with her usual smile. Klaus leans his face towards Yuno and forcing his kouhai to face him.

"Got it?! Next time, don't ignore my orders and defeat all of the enemies instantly! We will do things according to my plan!" Klaus scolded as he fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Are you listening, Yuno?!" he asked and obviously annoyed by being ignored.

"Yes..." the wind magic user replied flatly without even moving a single muscle on his face.

Klaus opens his lips to say something but they heard someone scream and it comes from a familiar voice.

"That scream..." Klaus muttered and immediately gazing down below them.

"I think it came from over there..." Yuno points to a certain shop in the town below them.

"I wonder if there is an accident..." Mimosa murmured as she places her forefinger under her chin.

"Let's go!" Klaus instructed as he turns his Steel Chariot where the scream came from.

Klaus immediately runs towards the said shop which followed by his two kouhai. He places both of his palms into the wooden door and swung it open with such force.

"A robbery?!" he shouted with seriousness in his voice. As he finally entered the shop his purple eyes caught Noelle that almost wears nothing and Hayaku who is wearing a black two-piece swimsuit.

The great dragon spirit is outside and buying some clover chocolates once again.

The nobleman Klaus has a massive nosebleed that knocks him down in an instant due to the sight in front of him. Noelle squeaks covering herself with a towel. She didn't expect the arrival of the three Golden Dawn Magic Knights.

"Four- eyes senpai..." Hayaku blinks repeatedly as she tilts her head on why Klaus was there.

"Noelle..." Mimosa blinks repeatedly as well and mimicking Hayaku's reaction. The silver haired royalty is almost naked if not for the towel that horribly covers her body.

"What is going..." Yuno is about to say something until his face turns into a beet red the moment his golden eyes landed on Hayaku. He didn't expect that she will able to wear something like that.

A black two-piece that wrapped perfectly around her body. She doesn't have a huge chest like Noelle but her curvy body is a sight that every man wanted to stare at. He immediately removes his robes covering her and robotically turns around.