CHAPTER TEN: GRIMOIRE

Fifteen years old Hayaku has black hair that kept in a messy bun and some strands of her hair fall along on the side of her face. She is in front of the Church.

She kneels down in front of the wood fire stove to cook something. Her spirit Hanabi is always with her as it wrapped around her neck like a scarf.

The white slither has grown and more noticeable by now. And the Orphan of the Church does adore the white slither rather than fearing him.

She lifts her index finger until a red flame came out of it. Through the past four years, she discovers that she can actually control the temperature of her flame magic.

She is not afraid to use her magic anymore as long as she knew it is used to protect someone.

But of course, she didn't tell the others that she is from the Spade Kingdom. That is the only thing she wanted to keep from herself for now.

She doesn't want them to be caught in her dark past. They are her family now, all she wanted to do, is to protect them at all cause.

The eight years old Nash had a wide grin on his face after witnessing the magic of Hayaku. He does have the same flame magic as her along with Father Orsi.

"You are really amazing Haya! Controlling the temperature of the fire just like that. I bet you could be a Magic Knight in no time!" he admired with pink hue on his cheeks. He does have a little crush on her.

Hayaku chuckles as she ignites the wood on fire and ruffling Nash soft brown hair.

"You will be a Magic Knight too, Nash...I know you will.." she told him, flashing him a smile that Nash always adored. Until a loud voice erupted beside them.

"Sister Lily! I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So, Please marry me!!!" Asta shouted and kneeling down in front of Sister Lily with a pink flower on his hand, offering it to the kindhearted Sister.

"Here we go again..." Hayaku muttered, sweat dropping at Asta's everyday proposal. She was quite surprised that Asta is not getting tired of the continuous rejection from the kind Sister.

Sister Lily had a worried expression on her face and rejecting Asta kindly. "I'm sorry, Asta, but I'm everyone's sister..." she told him but Asta is fired up. He doesn't know the word "giving up".

"No! I'm not done yet!" he shouted with fire in his eyes while Sister Lily shook her head in return.

"I'm sorry..." Sister Lily told him until Asta began to slam his head repeatedly on the ground, kneeling in front of the anxious Sister Lily.

"I'm really sorry!" Sister Lily told him as she summons her grimoire. She flips it into a certain page and using her water magic on Asta. "Stop pestering me!" she complained until a huge water fist form in front of the sister.

"Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love!!!!" Sister Lily chanted, slamming Asta into the ground with her water magic, too powerful this time because of the crater evident on it.

After Sister Lily notice what she had done, she quickly apologizes to him. "I'm sorry Asta. I used magic from my grimoire without thinking..."

That happened almost every day, so they are not worried about Asta anymore. Sometimes, Hayaku thinks that Asta is a masochist that wanted to be punished by Sister Lily.

Recca claps her hands after witnessing what Sister Lily had done. The red haired female is now thirteen years old.

"Well done, sister!" she cheered.

"No mercy, whatsoever..." Nash added into that.

"I think Asta is already used to it...." Hayaku shrug while patting Hanabi's head.