Character Profile

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for supporting Hayaku and Ryu on their journey

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for supporting Hayaku and Ryu on their journey. I can't put into words how grateful am I that someone enjoyed the story that I made. I hope you will continue to watch them in the future.

Since the Spade Arc is about to begin. I just needed a little bit of information about the matter in order to lay out my plans for Haya with her dragon spirit. But I will still write chapters while waiting for it.

Some of them could be:

1. How Ryu became the dragon spirit and his previous life.

2. Behind the power within Hayaku which is the God of Death or Thanatos. Why he is sealed within the Tartarus and who is this brother that he is speaking of. (Yes, this is in Norse Mythology.)

3. Hayaku's mission with her own training of course.

4. I will pick some episodes in anime that will be helpful in the future.

5. Hayaku's real family since Asta and Yuno has been revealed in the anime.

6. I will definitely add a New Black Bulls member.

7. Some special chapters that really won't affect the story. (Into the future we will go!)

Haya will probably end up with someone after the said Arc. She needed to focus to become strong and finally face her fear which is a certain gravity magic user. And of course, one of the important people in her life, Zenon.

Do not fear, Haya isn't really that young but her body is though. So, do not worry about it. :D

I hope you will be patient with me and as you may notice I always created long chapters. Welp, I have this thing about detailed things but I will surely lessen it... I hope so... I really wanted to improve in the future.

You are welcome to help me improve of course! I love inputs and advice! :D

Note: The resources that I used in my cover photos and character profile are not mine. Thanks to the one who created it though. :)

Took a long time to update this since I got a fever a few days ago....

AND ONCE AGAIN!

ARIGATHANKS!