CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: HOLD ON TO NEW MEMORIES

The Eye of the Midnight Sun arrived at the Witches Forest searching for a magic stone. And wanting to take advantage of the chaos they were causing is the Diamond Kingdom that came to steal the Queen of Witches secret.

Fanzell's former student Mars who was still in the Diamond's army decided he would side with him.

By taking advantage of Asta's anti-magic, they successfully defeated Ladros by sending him the blazing spherical flame of the fire spirit, Salamander.

Fana who has forgotten her memories fell into a deeper state of confusion and tried to self-destruct but they have tried everything just to save her from the hatred that took over her soul which they succeeded in the end.

Unbeknownst to them, fate will summon demons that they needed to conquer without any fear in their hearts.

"You barely not remember anything?" Hayaku questioned the pink haired mage after retrieving all of her lost memories. Fana nodded and telling them the last thing she remembered.

"Yes. After the final test at the Diamond Kingdom. I managed to stay alive and Morris embedded the magic stones within me. But unfortunately...I didn't progress like the others, that's why he get rid of me in the end. I saw a stranger who seems to save me back then. He did say that he needed my body..." Fana explained as she remembers a white haired braided male.

"I don't have any memories after that. I felt as though someone else entered my body. Like I was being controlled. All I remember is that person's fierce hatred." she explained and clasping her hands together.

"What about the third eye and pointy ears you had?" Asta questioned the transformation of Fana earlier. She just shakes her head lightly with a frown on her lips.

"I'm really sorry. I don't know anything about them..." she apologizes.

"You went through all that?! I had no idea, and I..." Mars couldn't believe how his childhood friend suffered after all this time.

"Mars, you don't need to feel bad about anything. I mean, we got to meet again." Fana assured with a smile on her face.

"Right. I'll never let you go again..." the crystal magic user guarantee as he holds both of her shoulders. His pink eyes stare at her sea-green ones and Fana could see the honesty from it.

"Yeah...Let's stay together forever..." Fana responded shyly while placing her right hand on her chest. She can't help but feel the butterflies flutter inside her chest from the gentleness of Mars.

"Look at that pink aura...It just hurt my eyes..." Hanabi places his hands on the back of his head and averting his gaze on the two united childhood friends.

"Aww...You are just jealous Hanabi. Just look at them. Aren't things heating up?" Vanessa pokes the dragon spirit right cheek. "He's stiffened up as hard as a chunk of ore. How adorable!"

"Huh! Why I should be jealous?! I have my master and clover chocolates! I have all the love I want!" Hanabi stated proudly as he places his hands on his hips.

"The only one who is probably jealous... is the flirt boy over there..." he points his index finger at the spatial magic user.

"Childhood friends tragically torn apart and reunited by destiny..." Finral balls his right fist and felt the dramatic twisted fate of Fana and Mars.

He swung his right arm dramatically with tears on the corner of his eyes. "That's really great!" he cried and feeling the jealousy on his core.

"Whoa, he's bawling over there! What's the matter, Finral-senpai?!" Asta mouth agape at the crying Magic Knight senior.