CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPATIAL BROTHERS

"Haya, do you perhaps encounter the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn in Kiten?" Yami arch a brow, holding a letter in his hand.

She and Hanabi are planning to leave the Black Bulls base to buy Clover chocolate at the Common Realm.

The master and the spirit are on good terms now. Since they didn't have the heart to harbor negative emotions from each other.

Hanabi promise to his master that he won't do such a thing ever again and will settle everything with the wind spirit, Bell.

Asta, Charmy, and Finral jolted in surprise after hearing their captain's words. The incident did happen two days ago when they argue with the spatial magic senior younger brother.

"I believe his name is Langris? Finral's little brother?" Hayaku nodded, admitting that she indeed meet the certain rude brown haired male. Yami puffed some silvery smoke from his mouth and let out an exasperated sigh.

"It seems that Finral's little brother didn't like what you did back there. He said that you interrupted him in the middle of his mission..." Yami stated and waiting for her response.

"Because he is being difficult. He did want to sacrifice innocent citizens..." Hayaku answered in as a matter of fact manner.

"Well, the brat doesn't care about that issue. He strongly believes that you owe him and needed to report to the Golden Dawn Headquarters..." Yami gave her the letter in between his fingers.

"I think that not fair!" Asta's voice roared inside the Black Bull base. "Haya, just did that for the sake of the innocent citizens, besides we also interfere with him. Why does Haya is the only one to blame!" he complained.

"Langris must be interested in Haya. That is why he is doing this. I'm sorry Haya if you get caught in between us brothers..." Finral gave him an apologetic smile.

"La! Haya is in trouble!" Charmy gasped while holding a fork and spoon on both of her hands while munching some meats her sheep cooks prepared.

"What is wrong with that brat anyways! It even stated here that Haya should be alone without me?!" Hanabi mussed in disbelief while glaring at the said letter.

"Well...you did act violently at that time. So, it can't be helped..." Yami reminded him.

It was also written in the letter that Hanabi should not be with Hayaku to avoid conflict. Hanabi crosses his arms on his chest and looking away from their Captain.

Even though he wants to argue and defend himself. He can't because it was the truth.

Hayaku frown as she places the letter in her pocket. "It's fine Hanabi. You can just go rest on my grimoire for the meantime. He is using the foreigner stuff over me. So, it can't be helped. It seems that the Vaude Family is close to the King..." she said as her half lifted eyes focus on Asta and Finral.

"I will be fine...I just need to assist him..." she told them.

"Assist on what?" Finral asked while Hayaku shrug. "I guess I will find out after I met your little brother..." she huffed.

"What a pain...." she just wished that Langris won't be such a difficult man just like before.

*********************

Hayaku gazes up into the Golden Dawn Headquarters. It is similar to a royal family palace and it is located on the top of a hill in the Clover Kingdom. It is much different from the Black Bulls base.

As expected from the Top Squad in the Clover Kingdom in which most of the Magic Knights are royalty.

The black haired female shoves her hands on her pockets while walking throughout the hallway of the said headquarters. She is all alone like what the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn requested.