CHAPTER TWENTY: THE ROYAL CAPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK

Fire is everywhere, those blazing red flame swirling on random places in the Noble Realm. The flickering ember that turns objects into ashes, causing panic from the people of the Clover Kingdom. Their screams resonate the whole place as they continue to cry in fear.

The Captain of the Crimson Lion King is with Hayaku and Noelle and still on the lion flame magic of his. Hanabi is floating beside his master.

The rumors about him being a dragon spirit are already known by some of the Magic Knights, including Fuegoleon. So he wasn't surprised that he is just floating there.

Some of them were just surprised that a peasant like her is chosen by a strong spirit like Hanabi.

They all saw strange humans walking along with the Noble Realm, their features are quite strange. Some of them have broken limbs but still continue to walk on their own.

Noelle even spots someone with a dislocated jaw and one of his eyes went missing. Their skin resembles a person who just died months ago as they saw their rotten flesh.

They are grunting while walking oddly, too slow for a normal human being or they are just pushing themselves forward, they don't have any idea at all. It is the first time they saw something like this, except for Hanabi.

"I've never seen them before. What country is that army from?" Fuegoleon wondered.

Hanabi scrunches his nose while staring at the three in disbelief. Those humans are obviously not alive anymore, they are just empty vessels that are controlled by someone's magic.

"They are dead already..." Hanabi answered which makes Noelle shivers in fear, it is not every day that she would hear that.

Even though they are in a world full of magic, hearing someone came out from their graves scares her.

"A rare magic...someone is controlling them..." the dragon spirit added. "Then, we need to search for the person who causes this at once!" Fuegoleon ordered.

The three of them have finally spotted Leopold and the numbers of undead creatures that surrounded him.

They jump down from Fuegoleon Lion flame but Hayaku was a bit confused about why he is alone. Leopold perks up with the black haired female presence.

"Where is Asta?" Hayaku asked immediately.

"He suddenly vanished from my sight. It is difficult for me to find him since he doesn't have any magic..." Leopold answered which is really understandable.

Having no mana on one's body means it is hard for someone to track or sense them.

"We can look for the Black Bulls boy later..." Fuegoleon told them. "These things possess magic but they aren't alive. In that case, we'll just have to crush them until they can't get back up!" Fuegoleon ordered them as the three young Magic Knights nodded.

"See if you can take my magic!" Leopold threatens. "Flame Magic: Spiral Flame!" he chanted as his grimoire levitates in front of him.

He lifts his arms and spread his palms until two spinning flames came out from it and burning the undead.

"Flame Magic: Sol Linea!" Fuegoleon chanted and facing his hands towards each other until a ball of flame form in between.

It instantly shrinks and turns into a blue laser that engages towards the undead until one by one their body instantly exploded.

Hayaku lifts her right palm and facing it towards the undead creatures. "Blue Inferno: Mass Burial..." she chanted, grimoire levitating in front of her.