Extra Chapter II

PETIT CLOVER EPISODE 169

Back in the Clover Kingdom where the Black Bulls reside, when the demons from the Spade Kingdom are still unknown. Asta together with Hayaku, Grey, Finral, Ryu, and Vanessa are having some snacks until the magicless boy decided to wonder about something.

"The Black Bulls don't have a vice-captain, huh?"

After hearing Asta's statement, the spatial magic-user crosses his arms on his chest and lets out a defeated sigh. "Well. you know Captain Yami is. It's gotta be rough being his vice-captain." Finral can't help but remember how his beloved captain always orders him to do questionable requests.

"They'd also need to be tolerant enough to deal with any of his ridiculous requests." he murmured, shuddering at Yami's intimidating presence.

"And they need enough patience to deal with his long shits." Asta added as he lift his index finger with a nod. He remembers how his precious captain stays in the toilet room for a very very very long time.

"Th-They'd need to be powerful enough to keep up with his heroics!" Grey murmured as she fiddled her fingers shyly. The modest light blue-haired female always adores her captain's strength.

"They'd need to be able to keep up with his drinking." Vanessa added as she sipped a liquor from the bottle of wine on her hold.

"A Magic Squad cannot be formed without a vice captain," Ryu interrupted as he plopped a clover chocolate in his mouth. "I mean this is basic knowledge." he said with a shrug.

"If there is a vice-captain then why don't we know him or her?" Asta asked as he tilted his head slightly. "I mean we didn't see a glimpse of his or her shadow!"

"How should I know!" the dragon spirit scoff as he plops another clover chocolate in his mouth. "Do you know, master?" Ryu asked while staring at the yawning Hayaku.

"Well..." she murmured, blinking repeatedly as she place her right hand under her chin. "Maybe he or she is taking a nap out of nowhere and forgot to wake up..." she told them which cause the people out there to shudder from her words.

"That's dark..." the spatial magic-user whispered.

"I can't believe you actually say those words with that face of yours." Vanessa added as she stares at Hayaku's droopy eyes.

Ryu decided to let out an award cough as he crosses his arms on his chest. He wanted to remove the tension in the air. "Maybe the vice-captain hates you guys..." he revealed which makes Asta's face morph into a scowling one.

"What do you mean by that?!" Asta question with his loud voice. He even sways his right hand dramatically at the ridiculous thought "There's nothing to hate about us!"

"I mean don't get me wrong, you guys are just weird." Ryu responded as he places his right hand on his chest. "I am only the decent one in here!" he said proudly with multiple sparkles around him.

"Even my master isn't normal!" he beams as he points his thumb towards the snoring Hayaku. "That is only the reasonable reason that I can think of! I mean it will be hilarious if the vice-captain resembles my master." he explain as he shook his head lightly.

"Taking a nap!" he let out a fit of laughter by just thinking about it.

"Well, that's rough...." they all said in unison with a deadpanned expression etched on their faces, except for the laughing dragon spirit.

At the same time, a certain shadow magic-user felt an eerie sensation around him. He just woke up from his nap but for some odd reason, he still felt tired. Until the image of the Black Bulls squad flashes on his mind as his face morph into a scowling one.

"The Black Bulls... I hate them.." he murmured along with his droopy eyes.