#Explanation

#Explanation

Three hours later and I'm finally deciding to give an explanation. XD

Okay, so, I'm not actually mad at Luc-

Well, yes, I am.

But it's a friend-mad.

Sort of?

This is hard.

Um, it's really stupid... Uh... she, she had this pencil in school today, and it was mechanical, so she thought it was mine (I use only mechanical and she uses one mechanical and a crap-ton of #2 pencils). She gave it to me, and I said, "Nah, this isn't mine. Mine are white, this one's blue."

She complained that it wasn't hers, and that her lead didn't fit it, so I might as well take it.

I didn't wanna take it.

So we shoved this pencil at each other over and over. She strung the words "It's not mine!" into a five-minute-repeat while I repeated the phrase "Deal with it," until it practically became one word.

We continued as we exited the classroom.

Then she "defeated" me by pushing the pencil into my backpack and zipping the pocket.

I growled at her and she ran to her locker.

When she wasn't looking, I dropped the pencil into her locker.

She noticed it, her eyes widen, she shouted something and started digging around for it, but I'm smart, so I had dropped it in a mess of books. She couldn't find it.

I started speed-walking toward the school's front doors.

"Yes! Got it!"

Aw, crap.

This is when I kicked my great-granny power-walking skills into gear, laughing as Lucy called after me and then got yelled at by a teacher for running in school.

She shoved it into my hand once we crossed into the outdoors.

"Crap! Lucy, no, you jerk!" I began running after her as she sprinted up the stairs toward the buses, but I didn't get very far, because I was carrying two bags and a folder or two which I'd been too lazy to put away (as well as a book that I'd planned to read on the bus). One of my acquaintances ran to walk by me when I gave up.

"What are you doing?"

"We're being us. Say, could you put this pencil in Lucy's bag? I think she dropped it."

"Sure!" My acquaintance ran after Lucy, trying to slip it into her backpack inconspicuously. It didn't work. "Sorry, she wouldn't take it," my friend told me.

Lucy, who was at the buses by now, turned to stick out her tongue at me before running to climb onto a bus.

I huffed and stomped toward my own bus (and past a teacher who called me crazy for not wearing the coat that was in my hand. Geez, woman, I was in the middle of trying to give my friend a pencil! I didn't have time to put on my coat!).

So, yeah.

Uh, that's why I'm mad at Lou.

In fact, since she doesn't have access to the internet right now...

I SHALL PLAN MY EVIL PLANS PLANNINGLY NOW :D

I'll get to school early on Monday and tuck the pencil into her backpack when she goes to the bathroom sometime between second and third period, and then-

YESSSSS

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS WILL GO SWIMMINGLY