#TheCliches

#TheCliches

I got an email from Lucy.

"We have obtained Miss Lucy. We are using her email to tell you to prove that she is in our control. If you ever wish the see her again, please write a story telling how she escapes. We are waiting. Write child. Her life depends on it.

-the cliches"

Hmm. I sent her a short fiction full of cliches (but I couldnt find it to post it here :/), but then she sent me this:

"We thought that would gain your attention. Sadly, Miss Hannah, we must inform you that cat sidekicks are not a cliche and that you didn't even have a betrayal of any kind in there. We suggest you try harder. The clock is ticking dear. Best of luck.

- the cliches"

Next, this was created:

Aw, what? No fair! Alright, alright. Be prepared for a BUNCH of cliches coming your way.
MUAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAA >:3

The leader of the three men cackled, grinning evilly at Louisa, where she stood in her cage. "Now you're trapped, and you'll never be able to escape!" he shouted, and his two friends nodded in confirmation. "You see, all this time, I've been planning something: Something huge. I am going... to blow up the earth! And the button? It is right in my hand."

"You just told me the entirety of your plan, Mister."

"And I'll win, regardless! After all, you're thoroughly trapped."

"That's what you think," a mysterious, low voice growled. A tall man with dark hair that covered one eye stepped into the light. He was wearing a leather biker jacket and he looked like a really tough dude, but also a loner. Louisa knew that he never talked to anyone at her school. (Yes, she was only fourteen. And yet, somehow, she managed to fight her way to the heart of the supervillain problem that the FBI couldn't even begin to figure out.)

Louisa gasped. "Aiden! You're here!"

"Yes, Lou, and I came for you."

"For- for me? But you've always hated everyone you ever came into contact with!"

"Well, yeah, but... You're different, Lou." He looked down, blushing and smiling shyly even though he was the school bad boy who was a total player and never seemed to show any semblance of real feelings. Apparently Louisa was capable of bringing out the best in everyone!

"Well, you won't be able to save her!" Mr. Cliche snarled. "She's mine!" Suddenly, his voice dropped to something that sounded quiet, regretful, full of sadness. "Just like she used to be."

"Used to be? What do you mean?" Louisa asked.

"I- I- I'm Jacob," he said softly. When she showed no signs of recognition, he frowned. "You don't remember me? We were- we were childhood friends."