#ProperBedtime

#ProperBedtime

Peyton walked into the living room last night while I was half-way through a fanfiction chapter and had several different tabs up that had to be dealt with before I went to sleep.

Peyton: Come see how cute I am?

Me: ?

So I followed him to my bedroom (mostly because that statement in itself was cute, and I guess I was thinking I could be a good sister for once), and he basically just hopped up onto my bed and then cuddled up with my covers.

It took me about ten seconds to adapt to the totally new situation, and then I was jumping on my bed and  hugging my brother and like he only lets me do that when he wants something or he's trying to be cute for a camera and Mom was watching us but she didn't have a friggin camera and I was just like "YES, BONDING"

And then Peyton was like "Mom, you can sleep here too" and I said "sure" because yeah i dont mind and plus i wont have to deal with Peyton ditching at midnight just cause he cant sleep without mommy.

*twenty seconds later*

Peyton: I wanna sleep with Mommy. *completely abandons me to sleep on the other side of the bed* 

NOTCH DANG IT

Mom: What about Hannah?

Peyton: Oh, right. Here, Mommy puts her arm here (under his neck), and Hannah puts her arm here (also under his neck?), and then Hannah puts her other hand here (on top of both our arms), and then I lay my head on it all! *grins*

Mom and I: *raise eyebrows*

Peyton: Rub my back.

Mom: Um...

Peyton: Ooh, and play with my hair.

Me: We're out of hands-

Peyton: Hmph. *rolls over, away from our arm-bed-thing* I'm uncomfortable.

Me: *makes a what-the-crap face while casually hiding that one pillow hand behind my back* Um, hmm, sorry...

We did actually get to sleep at one point, but it took a while. XD

THEN I WOKE UP LIKE "OOOOOOH CRAP I HAD ALL THAT STUFF TO DO LAST NIGHT"

but I guess it doesn't matter too much because we have absotively nothing to do today and we plan on staying home to do even more nothing.

SO YAY IM GONNA SET UP STUFF ON CREATESPACE AND POST A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS AND FINISH THAT FANFIC AND TALK TO PEOPLE AND-

wait

that's literally all i had to do last night

and all i planned to do today

um

i'll probably be done by lunch time tbh

...

I'LL SIMPLY USE MY FREE TIME TO EXTEND MY KNOWLEDGE OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS XD

wow this post is really ramble-y and i think i'm gonna leave now before i ramble more

BAIIIII