#virus

#virus

My throat hurt a crap-ton last night, and I had this huge headache. I went to school anyways, and I was doing fine (Except for when my voice would make really funny noises when I tried to talk) until choir came. Then I was just sitting in the back row like

"*pant pant* NEEEEEEDDD AIIIIIIRRRR"

Okay, that's sort of an exaggeration, just a little. I didn't make it obvious. I just pulled out my inhaler, took two puffs, and gripped onto the back of the chair in front of me so I wouldn't pass out while we were standing up and singing like bosses. Wouldn't wanna ruin all the awesomeness in that room with my lack of breathing skills.

Then during lunch (thank goodness I had lunch next) I ate quickly and then walked upstairs (my friends watched me get up and walk away from the lunch table and then just kind of turned their heads back to their conversations like "Eh, whatever. She's probably fine. It's not like she was carrying her inhaler suspiciously through the lunch line or anything." (I was. -.-)) So I walked up to the nurse's office and she took my oxygen levels, and she goes, "Woah. Hey. Your oxygen intake is only 86%. Snap. Sit here while I call every single one of your family members." Okay, no, she just called my mom, but mom didn't answer, so I bugged her on my phone, and she still didn't answer, so we called my grandparents, who then came and picked me up because the nurse was concerned about me being more susceptible to viruses 'cause of my asthma.

So yeah. Grandparents took me home, I fell asleep for four hours.

And that's today's excuse for not updating any of my stories. :D