#CanIHaveYourNumber

#CanIHaveYourNumber

No, you cannot. Screw you.

Which is pretty much what I said to this dude today as I was walking towards the cafeteria with a few of my friends (we're doing this extra credit summer school thing, in case i hadnt already informed wattpad of that).

Basketball Dude at teh School for Basketball Camp: Hey, can I have your number?

Me: *raises eyebrow* No.

Dude: ?

Me: Screw you.

My Friend Taylor: Did he just- did you just- Hannah!

Me: Hmph.

So we got to the cafeteria, where Taylor proceeded to do a verbal instant replay of the short conversation.

Gillian: Omigosh, Hannah, you can't just do that!

Me: Yes, I can. Did you not hear the story?

Gillian: No, I- No! That's how you meet people, Hannah!

Me: Nupe.

Gillian: *huffs* Fine, at least tell me who he was.

Me: *shrugs* Don't know, don't care.

Taylor: Tall dude, blond hair.

Gillian: I don't who that is. :/ Show me when we walk by again?

Me: We can't just point-

Taylor: I'll show you.

After I facepalmed several times, we were walking back to wherever the crap we needed to be. Taylor immediated pointed out Mr. Dude, and Gillian took one look and then said "ewewewewew" on repeat without taking a single breath - and she did this on the entire walk along the side of the gym. Geez.

Once we'd gotten to the place, she goes, "Omigosh, he's such a jerk. He cheats on his girlfriend all the time but she won't break up with him because he 'cries' every time she tries to. *Continues ewing*

Me: Reason #459 why Hannah does not date. XD CONFLICT AVOIDED.