#PlatonicBestFriends

Okay, so Lucy and I (and the rest of my class) were watching some other class perform a mock trial a few days ago, and she couldn't keep still for long, so she was drawing on my hand, massaging my hand, trying to get me to do the same to her. We were in the back row, and I think our teachers are used to it, so no one really minded.

So then she lays her head on my shoulder. No big deal, I didn't even flinch. I just kept watching the mock trial, and so did she. Then she lifts my right hand (cause she was laying her head on my left shoulder) and places it on the side of her head. And, because I know she likes this, I start combing through the hair by her ear.

Dude, no big deal.

But then this really obnoxious boy (oh no now I feel rude okay he's not really that obnoxious his sense of humor is just different than mine) who's in my class turns around in his chair to watch us, and he kind of gives me this look like "What the flip are you two doing?"

And I just shrugged and shot him this barely noticeable glare, a silent "Shove off, man, she's bored and tired."

He raised and eyebrow and turned back around.

Later, back in our own classroom, Lucy said something like, "I couldn't even hear them!" cause the mock trial witness were freaking whispering their testimonies.

And the boy goes, "Yeah, cause you were sleeping on HAnnah's shoulder the whole time!"

And this other, more tolerable boy says, "Hah, [insert first boy's name here] was trying to sleep on my shoulder, but I wouldn't let him."

And I just have this weird smile, and I'm thinking, "WEll, great, I ship them now. More drama for my life."

"But at least it's entertaining drama. :3"