#IShipMyFriends

#IShipMyFriends

And, yeah, maybe I should STOP shipping my friends, but I'm not gonna.

My friend is in this play where she gets kissed on teh cheek by this boy (that's literally all)

and so

I SHIP IT HARDCORE

MOSTLY BECAUSE SHE HATES ME SHIPPING THEM

SO YEAH

I WROTE A FANFIC, GUYS

I PROMISED HER I'D SHOW IT TO THE INTERNET

SHE WAS TERRIFIED

SHE MADE ME PROMISE NOT TO TELL YOU HER NAME EVEN THOUGH NONE OF HTE PEOPLE AT OUR SCHOOL READ THIS BOOK XD

SO WHATEVER

HERE GOES

It started out as a short peck on the cheek, a small action required for their school play. And, yeah, she pretended to hate it at first, pretended it was disgusting and that she would sue him for molesting her if he actually went through with it.

She was a good actor. That's why she was in the play.

Their friends around the school liked to tease her about it, and she acted mad enough that the other students wouldn't have been surprised if steam had billowed from her ears. On the inside, though, she secretly liked the idea of him and her in a relationship. She enjoyed listening to her childish friends singing the 'k-i-s-s-i-n-g' song.

Internally, she sang along with them.

It was only when those childish friends of hers threatened to write fanfictions that she got a little frightened, a bit mad. She knew they'd do it, too, and one or two of them would even go so far as to post one of said fanfictions online. 

Now, she didn't mind that bit. She would have loved reading a fictional story about her and her crush cuddling on the couch (though she wished it didn't have to be fictional). It was the fact that he might see it that scared her.

In fact, she had quite the panic attack when he walked up behind her while her friends were discussing a ship name for the two.

She punched him in the face, knocked him out cold.

"Sally (made up name)!" her friend Hannah scolded her. "You can't just high-five people in the face with your fist, it isn't polite!"

Sam, Sally's other fanfic-writing friend, ran over to the unconscious boy on the ground. "Oh, man," he laughed. "You got him good. John (made up name) won't be waking up for a while."

While Sam and Hannah looked for a pen to draw on John's face with, Sally proceeded to freak out.

Her friends, using a rather violent method of stopping her from screaming her head off, had a lot of fun that day.

They got to draw mustaches on both John and Sally. :3

Anyways, that's the short fic. After I forced "Sally" to read it, she literally turned to me and asked, "Why's it so short? Where's the rest?"

XD

What, Sally, were you wanting something more..?