#EngineKitty

#EngineKitty

My day has gone something like this:

1. Go to church

We started the prayer at the beginning, and then suddenly - woah! Everyone has caught an annoying sickness all at once! Double cough from Row 2, single cough from Row 1, single from Row 5, woah! Row 3 is sneezing away! Oh, no, it's been passed to the side pews! Left Side Row 4 is coughing up a storm - oh, crap, there goes Right Side Row 1!

*prayer ends*

*everyone is magically healthy again :D*

2. Go to the doctor's office

My brother needed to go to make sure he wasn't super sick (he isn't btw, it's just allergies and crap), but after that, we were ready to head home for the day! :)

3. Randomly adopt a kitten

There was logic behind this action, I swear! You see, we got out of the doctor's office, sat in our car, and Mom was about to start it up when suddenly-

*furious mewling*

"MEWMEWMEWLMEWLMEOOODOOOOW"

Mom: WHAT THE HECK

ME: WHAT THE cRAP

Brother: Is that a kitten!? :D

So Mom gets out and starts looking around the car, inside the engine, everywhere. Just when we're thinking it might have been coming from a nearby car, her face gets this weird expression. She starts making weird hand motions at me.

Me: *utterly confused* I- What? .... ... ... Oh.

So I get out of the car and lie down behind it, peeking over at the tiny little gray and brown/black kitten that has crawled up below our engine. Oh. Ohhh, not good. It'll die if we drive away, right?

*commence five-minute session of cooing and trying to get it out*

Then these two people, a mom and her daughter, walked by us. "Is that- is there a kitten under there?" the mother asks. Mom nods, tells her the whole story. The two join us.

*commence fifteen-minute Animal Planet Animal Rescuers session during which Hannah tries and fails to bribe the cat with a french fry and Mom tells Hannah to poke the cat with a an umbrella*

The kitten freaked out when I poked him and jumped farther into the engine- however, at this point, Mom had the hood popped open, so the other lady reached in and grabbed the kitten and pulled it out, and I was just like "YO MOM CAN WE ADOPT A KITTEN PLEASE"

We now have a kitten in our garage.

Guess what?

I am allergic to the kitten in our garage.

*epic fail*

Anyways, back to the list. After the cat incident..

4. Go to Pet-Smart

We walked around pet-smart while I held the cat and simultaneously scratched my face off, and this worked dude helped us out since mom was panicking about now knowing squat about caring for little kittens. We finally got the things it needed and went home.

Me: MY FACE BURNS LIKE THE HEAT OF A MILLION SUNS

Mom: That's nice. You should go wash up. And change clothes. Now.

Me: *sigh*

5. Traitorous Perfume

So I was in the bathroom changing when, suddenly, I got my hair stuck in the lid of my perfume, which was sitting on the shelf! How did I even do that? NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW! I mean, honestly, how does one get one's hair caught in the lid of something without ever opening said lid? So when I pulled away from the shelf, my hair dragged the perfume and the perfume tried to kill me! It was painful.

So, that's been my day so far. How was yours?