#DoctorWho

#DoctorWho *warning, lots of spoilters*

@Displeased_Mitch has gotten me hooked on Doctor Who. He linked me to this three minute video of the doctor telling Martha some jazz, and I went and rented The End of Time.

OMIFREAKINGOSH.

WHAT.

The Doctor lived through that "The Master and TimeLord Presisdent explosion" thingy, and I was like, "EEEE! HE LIVED! YES!" 

Then he looks over at Wilfred, and goes, "Snap. That thing's about to burst with radiation. I can't let you out without killing myself."

My mom was watching with me, and she's just staring at him going, "Pfft, just leave him there!"

And I'm all like, "PLEASE NO, FIX EVERYTHING, DOCTOR, WORK YOUR MAGIC, PLEASE LIVe, SAVE WILFREd, ASDLFKJASDLKFAJSD"

And then he saved Wilfred, and the radiation made him screech and curl up in a ball, and he was still.

BUT THEN HE GOT UP, LIKE, "PFFT, RADIATION HAS NOTHING ON ME."

And him and Wilfred hugged, and I was three inches from the tv, screaming, "YES YES YES YES YES HE LIVED!!!!!"

And then near the very end, he was walking through the snowy street in 2005, back to his TARDIS, and then.. and then.. he starts slowing down... crying out in pain...

Me: "NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO N ON  ODO SOMETHING MOM HE'S GONNA DIE NONO NON I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA ACTUALLY SURVIVE THE MOVIE NO PLEASE NOW PLEASE LIVE, DOCTOR!"

And the weird alien guy shows up and is all like, "The universe will sing you to sleep," amd I'm just like, "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

And he made it to the TARDIS, and I go, "Oh, thank goodness, he's safe.

THEN HE FREAKING EXPLODES IN A BALL OF LIGHT, AND CATCHES THE TARDIS ON FIRE.

AND THEN HE TURNS INTO SOMEONE ELSe. LIKE, WHAT!?

AND AS THIS NEW GUY (is it still the same guy, but in a different form? I think the said something about taht at the beginning of the movie) IS ALL LIKE, "WHAT? I'M ALIVE!" 

And I'm just sitting here like, "SIR, YOUR TARDIS IS ON FIRE."

So, yeah. I'm hooked on Doctor Who now.

Thanks a freaking lot.