#TwentyFacts

#TwentyFacts

This is basically just twenty random facts about myself.

I was tagged by the be-ay-yoo-tiful @RuskaC.

And I'm tagging:

@ShiningOpal

@TC_Whovian and

@PedroAlexander27

Notch I hope that actually mentioned you guys, I'm still not good at this whole Wattpad thing. XD

Who wants to bet none of these facts will be news to you guys? XD I'm not even gonna try to make it facts you don't know, they're just gonna be facts.

ANYWAYS, HERE WE GO.

1. I am terrified of the halls at school between classes. SO MANY PEOPLE ALL GOING IN ONE DIRECTION AND THEN I HAVE TO SWIM AGAINST THE FRICKIN CURRENT JUST TO GET TO FRICKING HISTORY CLASS.

2. I actually have a fairly active social life, despite what I always say online. I know at least half the people in my school, I talk quite a bit to my group of close friends (Especially during lunch, at which time we are usually a fourth of the reason the adults freak out about too much loudness :3). I actually threw an Anti-Dance party last year for anyone who was too 'antisocial' to go to the dance.  IT WAS AWESOME.

3. I never, NEVER curse. And if you try to insult me about it, I will stuff a crudmuffin in your piehole, you fartknocker. (Tim Hawkins, anyone?)

4. I am a Baptist. AND NO WE DO NOT SUPPORT THOSE JERKS WHO HELD UP THE "GOD HATES GAYS" SIGNS DONT EVEN TRY TO ASSOCIATE US WITH THEM.

5. I went to a private Christian school for 1st-6th grade, but now I go to a public school.

6. I find the weirdest things funny. I watched Circletine ten times yesterday. Then I watched all of Dopiertoast15's videos and proceeded to watch her "Least favorite thing to do" five more times. Then I attempted to memorize the song from "The Life and Times of Jerome," and then I showed a few of the videos to Mom.

Uh, I don't exactly have her sense of humor. :3

7. My mom and I are extremely close. I tell her almost everything about my life and I scold her nearly as much as she scolds me. It's great. XD

8. I don't do love. I believe in it, sure- have you SEEN how many things I ship!? But I don't  think I myself will be falling in love anytime soon.

9. My dad lives a couple of states away from me, and he and my mom were never officially married.

10. My step-dad, who WAS officially married to my mom, is a jerk and about to be officially DIVORCED. Rawr.

11. Siblings- I literally have to count them every time, even though I don't have THAT many. There's Peyton, my little half-brother, Chesney, my little (I'm not gonna say little every time, I'm the oldest) step-sister (I don't give a crap if she's my step-dad's kid, she's gonna stay my sister even after he's no longer my step-dad), and then my other half siblings (these are from my biological dad x his wife Monica), Landon, Daryll, and Tori (or May-May <3).

12. I love writing, which is why I write so quickly (on some things- I still haven't written a chapter for I HAte Skylox, Skyloxuniverse genderbend, or Forget Me). I literally would rather write than do anything else in the entire world.

13. Reading is second in line to writing.

14. Erm, I may be a bit of a grammar Nazi?

15. I love giving people gifts or surprises. Just, their faces- it's wonderful.

16. I am not very interesting and therefore I am running out of facts.

17. My interests change every five minutes, but I am currently obsessed with 5sos, Friends, and Games, and my current OTP is Poofless.

18. I've known for quite a while that "Woofless" is pronounced as more than one woofle (shut up it felt like a good way to explain it XD), but it was only yesterday that I realized "Poofless" was pronounced the same way.

19. My best friend's family is from New Zealand (though she was born in Germany), and she has a tad bit of an accent (her mom has a HUGE accent).

20. I wrote my first book when I was- oh, was I ten? I don't know, but I was really proud of my 100 pages, even though I had formatted it so the page was like 20% smaller and I had put in crappily drawn pictures and after editing it was only 98 pages. It was only 21,000 words.

Shut up, I was proud of it.

And, yeah, maybe it had too many subplots and a lack of actual plot, but... It was still a book. And, yeah, maybe I wrote thirty pages of the second book and one page of the third and fourth book, but, I mean... I was really invested in that thing. Don't judge me.

So, yeah! There are my facts. Hope you en-juh-hoyed them!