#TURKEYZZz

#TURKEYZZz

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Or is it merry Thankgiving..? That doesn't sound right, either... um... hmm...

WHATEVER.

I woke up this morning and immediately got in the shower, and while I was in there, I smelled something burning.

And I thought, "Snap, we're all gonna die."

But then I realized that my mom was already up, and that she had probably just burned something, so I kept living.

But then it started smelling more like smoke, and I got worried. But my mom hadn't screamed or anything, so I decided she was PROBABLY fine and the house PROBABLY wasn't on fire.

So, ten minutes later, I got out of the shower. Ten minutes later later, I was fully dressed and my hair was brushed (GOOD NOTCH MY ARM LITERALLY HURTS BY THE TIME I'M DONE BRUSHING MY HAIR BECAUSE IT'S SO FREAKING LONG AND THICK UGHGHGH). Then mom walked into my bedroom and I say, "Did you, like... do something?"

And she goes, "Well, remember how I burnt something last night in the oven and it overflowed?" Uh, no, but go on. "Yeah, well, I opened the oven today and smoke spilled out... and wouldn't STOP spilling out..."

Me: *facepalm* I knew you'd done SOMETHING...

Mom: Yeah. So, since I'm too scared to use OUR oven, we're gonna have to go to Grandma's house a little early so I can use hers. :)

Me: *facepalm*

So that's my Thanksgiving morning. How was yours?