#CookieClickerCoWrite

Just a sample of the fun here at cowrite.net. :3 This is literally pure brilliance.

Italics are whoever wrote the above sentence.

I happily clicked the cookie, hearing the screams of my victim.

jewels130

I am definately not a phycopath.

jewels130

My favorite song, 'I Love To Hear People Scream In Pain' came on, and I screamed, clicking eagerly.

jewels130

*click click click* The cookies are my friends. The cookies are my family members. The cookies are everyone who has ever pushed me down when all I needed was to be helped up.

hghrules

Definitely not a psychopath.

loveinthetimeofcollege

I sighed in frustration, knowing I would have to do my homework. I glared at the white paper, and clicked some more.

jewels130

Then a funny thing happened, it started to fight back.

GordonJoshua

And I think I felt what all those other people in my life felt when they saw me on the ground - I felt the need to push those cookies down even more.

hghrules

To crush them so they'd never get up. So they'd never think themselves equal to me.

GordonJoshua

I wanted to be better than them. And I wanted them to know it.

hghrules

But still they thought they could fight me. Still they tried to be my equal but try as they might. My cursor's power was too great. My will too strong.

GordonJoshua

So I kept clicking. And clicking. And clicking. I clicked till my fingers hurt. I clicked till the game crashed. ... And I kept clicking.

hghrules

It wasn't enough. They didn't know just how much they deserved the pain I was inflicting. I promise you though, I'm not a psycopath.

GordonJoshua

Certainly not a psychopath.

hghrules