#4:45

#4:45

is when I woke up.

I went to bed around, like, one am. And I woke up at 4:45 pm.

I HAVE MISSED TWO MEALS AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY OF A DAY OFF

REALLY, LIFE?

REALLY, ALARM THAT I SET FOR 10:00!?

But I had a really good dream (not quite good, but not a nightmare, either), so maybe that makes up for it. It started out an OUran HIgh SChool Host Club/Supernatural crossover. Dean and Cas and Tamaki and Haruhi and Honey were in the yard time thing that was fenced in by this gigantic, decorative fence, and there was a building inside the fence that was overly protected but really elegant and crap on the inside. And then Dean and Cas disappeared and my dream was like "FANDOM SWITCH! :D HUNGER GAMES."

So then Tamaki and myself and my dog Puddles (who was sort of a shapeshifter, but nobody cared) and like a bunch of other people we sort of knew were in a circle in the middle of the yard, and there was a cornucopia thing in the middle, and 3 2 1 go! We were off.

Tamaki at some point morphed into the love of my freaking life, at which point I morphed into Haruhi,at which point I wondered why Tamaki had to change if I was gonna change into the love of his life. Like, bro, uh uh.

And then I teamed up with Puddles, almost against my will sort of, because Puddles' other form was my (and Tamakis? We doin some sort of incest thing here? idek anymore) little sister. She was fourteen and we were like 18 and she was annoying as heck sometimes. Puddles morphed into my cousin Ava. I am terribly sorry, Ava.

Ava and I went everywehre, and there was this little guide thing helping us, idek, but Ava became really nice as we bonded and closer and stuffs, and we were both really well eqipped and ready to go reunite with that lovey dude who as NOT our brother at this point as well as three other people who were left and teamed with the brother. Then I had this vision thing, like, it was an actual hunger games movie, and i was able to watch two of the guys desert my brother and his friend, and they were like "WE HAVE TO LEAVE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL US *sob sob*" and I was like "wait is my brother/the love of my life gay? 'cause i swear i saw him and one of thosse guys kiss in the extended hug before they left - yeah, just hold on just one second" but the movie continued without giving me any time to reflect on my life.

It was back to Ava and I, and we were coming out of this temple - there were, like, these temple things that were hardly temples, and they were all about different stuffs. Ava and I had been exploring these temples since the start of the game. Since the start of the game, apparently two years had passed and she was suddenly 16 but i was still 18 because logic, clearly.

And this temple we were in, there was like a dock thing? There were minecraft chests everywehre. But then it changed into a catholic church service room thingy if you walked farther in. And inside, they were offering us Tobacco, and we were just like "honey u need to get ur priorities straight, this church does not seem to be on the right path" and everyone kept trying to murder us. :/

But then Ava pulled some weird acting trick that made her look innocent and like she wouldn't tell anyone this church was handing out tobacco to kids because supposedly she already did drugs and didnt wanna clue her mother in and i was like wut ava wut

But then we were walking out... we went past the docks and were about to jump off this roof thingy to eventually find our brother, but then Ava turns to me and is like, "Hannah? I hate you. I've hated you since the start of this game and I've hated you since I was born."

Me: *thinking* aw crap thats a long time

And then Ava went onto this rant about how i mean nothing to her and it was my fault she grew up to be such a jerk and i was like "i dunno you were fine a few seconds ago" but then she was starting to push me off the roof, and I was going to die.

My eyes widened, I panicked, and then- "If you kill me and then go off to kill him, Ava, I will kill you right now." Then I realized that didn't make sense, so I got this quizzical look and started trying to correct myself, but this female elf jumped in and was like "AVA NU STOP SHES UR SISTER OMG HAVE MERCY" and I was like "nupe not gonna deal with this crap" so I pushed Ava off the roof. Then the elf led me back inside and I ran to hide in this little rabbit hole, and I look at my Minecraft hotbar and chose this dagger and when Ava ran in to murder me, I murdered her - only at this point she was looking like Puddles again. So I killed my adorable doggy (*sobs*) Looted her like in a video game, and then started to leave to find my brother, but then a set of flashbacks came on about all the wonderful times I'd had with Ava/PUddles and then suddenly-

Me: *groans and sits up* What time is it- 4:45!? No way, I had an alarm set for ten!

Yeah.

Yeah.