#WHYME

#WHYME

*Cries*

So I recovered from the episode where I lost EVERYTHING for a single block of iron.

Then I'm walking through the cave system, being extra careful not to mine the blocks above or beneath me. And I walk over a block that looks like that new block, Diorite. Anyways, that's what it looked like with the low light levels.

AND WHEN I WALKED ON IT, IT FELL! IT WASN'T DIORITE, IT WAS GRAVEL, AND IT WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL I WAKLED ONTO IT TO FALL INTO THE LAVA BENEATH IT.

So I freak out and exit the game, and my cousin looks at me and goes, "What the heck? Why'd you disconnect!?" 

And I go, "QUICK! USE POCKETINVEDITOR TO SWITCH THE GAME TO CREATIVE!"

She just gives me this why-do-i-put-up-with-you look and then switches it to creative I rejoin the game, fly out of the lava. I didn't die, because I managed to disconnect before I could lose my last heart.

So then Abc switches the game back to surivival, and I get back on, and I open my inventory, and-

"Oh. Ha. WOW. WOOOOOWWWW. THANKS, MINECRAFT."

Abc looks at me and asks what's wrong.

I say, "IT LET ME KEEP FIVE OF MY THINGS. IT LET ME KEEP MY SWORD, MY COAL, AND A SAPLING. OF COURSE, LET ME KEEP THE COAL BUT TAKE THE SIX DIAMONDS I HAVE!!!"

That was when I rage quit while still ranting about Minecraft.

*sigh*