#SoAwkward

#SoAwkward

Oh, gosh. So I'm at the library, and this dude about my age is sort of standing off to the side of the couch that I'm sunk half way into, and he keeps glancing at me (Which is sort of creeping me out), and then he starts walking back and forth between the couch I'm on and the two chairs across from it. And then eventually he waves to me and says, "Hi!"

And I wave back and do that weird thing I do where I say something but it's so quiet that even I can't hear it, and I end up just mouthing the word "Hi" back.

And he nods like, "Okay, that was awkward, let's not continue this."

Then I felt bad.

BUT IT WASN'T OVER.

He keeps pacing between the couch and chairs, and then finally he comes and sits next to me, and I scooch over a little because I'm sitting diagonally and taking up half the couch (well, smaller than a couch, sort of. The two-cushion thing). And he introduces himself, says 'nice to meet you.' And I didn't hear him, 'cuz I was writing the next chapter of Remind Me (for fanfiction.net). So I ask him to repeat himself and he does, and man it was awkward, and I say, "Hi, I'm Hannah, nice to meet you too!" with this smile that I hope looked friendly.

And then I just looked back down at my notebook and completely ignored him. (I FEEL SO BAD!)

He sat there for like, five minutes, just watching me write. And then his mom started to leave, and he goes, "Oh, are we leaving?" and then stands up and kind of waves to me, and I wave back.

And then I feel super bad after hearing that's he's here with his mom, because at first I thought he was a creepy stalker who was gonna kidnap me. O.O

OH, I FEEL SO BAD!!! SERIOUSLY, THE POOR KID, TYRING TO BE NICE AND MAKE A FRIEND, AND I'M JUST LIKE, "NOPE, THIS BOOK IS MORE INTERESTING." ARGH, I'M SO SORRY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, MISTER! OH, GOSH, GOSH, GOSH, SO SORRY!!!

*sighs* This is why I have no social life. Baii, Rulers.