#SNEEZY

#SNEEZY

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and incredible sneezing powers that prevented me from doing anything productive. So I sat in bed until 10:00, when my grandmother forced me out of bed to go to piano/guitar lessons.

My guitar teacher is like, “Okay, Hannah, I'll write down this exercise for you to practice at home.” And she's sitting there, ever so slowly writing out the tabs, and I'm sitting here fidgeting as I sniffle in an attempt to keep from sneezing insanely.

She says, “Alright, so this is the G chor-” And I jump out of my seat and run to the bathroom, where I yank some toilet paper off the roll and sneeze into it several times. Then I grab a bunch of toilet paper, stuff it in my pocket, and walk back out.

Only I've been in the bathroom for, like, five minutes, and the guitar teacher is just sitting here chatting with my grandma and cousin, trying to pass the time while I sneeze loudly.

I sit down and smile apologetically, and she's just like, 'Whatevs, I get it. She says, “What are you allergic to?”

I go, “Everything.”

She just gives me this face like, 'Aw man, sucks for you.'

And we move on with the lesson, with me pulling tissues out of my pocket every few seconds.

YAY! I MADE HARDLY ANY PROGRESS WITH THE GUITAR TODAY!!!”