#HELPMEH

#HELPMEH

I CANT DECIDE ON A COVER FOR GAMES

PLZ HELP

PLZ

The first one would be portraying (woah big word) the scene with the bridge. In the published version, the bridge connects a couple of mountains.

To see it (the potential cover, that is), go to "SelfPubBookCovers dot com" and then type "Dmick27" into the search bar at the top right. Then put "falling" into the search bar in the middle of the page, right below the words "Gallery of Art - Dmick27."

Ta-da!

This is the second one: Go to the same website as above, type in the same search as above, and then, under "Gallery of Art - Dmick27," type in "scary" as the tag. Shh, I couldn't think of any other thing it might be tagged with. XD

The cover we're looking at in this section is the second one that comes up, the one with the chandelier deal going on in front of that lady's face - I don't think I need to explain how this one relates to the book. Pretty self-explanatory, if you ask me.

So! I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose. I've put this message on Games as well (and yes I copy and pasted half of it from there XD)

If you liked the first cover (the bridge one), comment "Falling with style! *splat*"

If you liked the second cover (the scary-eyes-and-chandelier one), comment "Oh, look at that, it's the Queen of Hell."

If it's a tie, which I sincerely doubt it will be, then I'll just choose whichever I've come to appreciate more.

BAAAAAIAIAIIIAIAIAIAIAIAIIII