Chapter 48 - Missing

(Flashback)

Minsung found himself at Ten's gallery, staring at his paintings. He wanted to buy one but he's a broke working student.

"Here again, Lee Minsung?" Ten entered. He's supposed to close up but he saw Minsung inside that it didn't feel right to close his gallery. It's 3 AM in the morning. No person in the right mind wonder around a lone at this time. If he close it, who knows where Minsung would go?

"Is there something I can help you with?" Ten asked when he didn't answer. He didn't want him to get uncomfortable and leave. Minsung is the type of person who doesn't admit that deep inside he's suffering. He's that type of person who believes that 8f there's a problem, there's a solution. He wanted to find the best way to resolve the problem himself even if he actually needed help.

His own thoughts swallow him, keeping him silent. When you're in pain you tend to just keep silent because everything else is loud. You keep your mind at peace to shut everything up but it's you who's left quite.

That's why nobody can see that you needed help the most.

If only he can just ask for help, just once.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm lost even on the most familiar place. Standing here right now makes me feel like I lost my sense of direction." Minsung said on a defeated tone. He didn't smile like usual.

He always faked a smile.

Today he couldn't.

Something inside him is just too much to bare that he doesn't even have the energy and capability to lie that he's fine.

"Minsung? Is that you?" Yuta saw them on the way to the basement. He's holding a bag of microwave popcorn and a bunch of beer. It's movie marathon night.

Minsung ran towards Yuta and wrapped his hands around him. Like a lost child that finally saw his father. "It's ok now. You have me." Yuta placed a hand on his back to comfort him. They have decided to take Minsung with them to re-watch Harry Potter. It's the same thing over and over again.

Minsung didn't even have to read the book because these people would point out the things that are improvised and mention the scenes from the book that they didn't include in the movie.

They finished at 8AM in the morning that nobody's 8n the mood for breakfast except Johnny who's making them all some coffee.

Minsung layed beside Yuta and hugged him. "Hyung, do you think my father abandoned me because he didn't love me?" He asked.

Yuta turned to him and poked his cheeks. "He would never. I'm sure he has his reasons. Every father would be lucky to have you as their child. I'd be happy if you're my son. I'm so proud of you." Yuta hugged him until he fell asleep. Deep inside he felt sorry that the kid didn't see his father.

(End of Flashback)

...

Yuta went to Bambam's restaurant to ask them if Ni-ki happened to drop by. That kid comes here or pass be from time to time. Of course these people would notice if he does.

"Lee Joon escaped."

It's the talk of the town, but of course there are people who knew it's not him. There are people who knew that he wasn't captured to begin with.