Chapter 2 - Nightmare

Jay walked around town and saw this odd building that has a sign says, 'Warning: Do Not Enter, Unsafe.' which was rather quite intriguing. Instead of taking the warning easily, he has decided to enter nonetheless.

He admired the sculptured on the wall. It somehow seemed like an old museum of some sort. He was about to explore the other rooms, until he saw Kei with a guy from his school, he's pretty famous. His name name is often heard in the campus, he's Jungwon. Yang Jungwon, the model student of the other class section. Sunghoon's rival.

Why is he with Kei? He's different from Kei. Kei's spells trouble. Not to stereo type but he's just like those rebel Japanese kids in the movies. He spends time at arcades until it's night time then disappears to somewhere dangerous.

"Jay's Seoul High's nightmare."

He heard Jungwon tell Kei, who nodded his head upon hearing that information.

"You don't look surprised." Jungwon chuckles as if something was funny. Jay did felt offended for being always describe as a menace. He's been trying his best to fit in or blend in, but he's completely bad at that. He often finds himself in trouble.

It's like trouble chases him.

"They can't both be Seoul High's pride. The Park twins, I mean. Just because they're twins, it doesn't mean they're the same." Kei told Jungwon.

He's damn right about that.

Finally, Jay agrees with one of them.

"I personally envy him. He's untouchable because he's entitled. Even Mr. Yoon is having a hard time taming him. I'd love to be in his position right now." Jungwon said in such rage in his tone. He must've been Mr. Yoon's victim as well.

Jay balled his fist after hearing that. He never like Mr. Yoon ever since he transferred.

...

(Three Months Ago)

It was Jay's first day in Seoul High. He only has three goals. One, is to stay out of trouble. Two, is to not tell anyone that he's Sunghoon's twin. Three, is to keep a low profile.

His father made a deal with him that he's buy Jay any car if he keeps these three goals until he graduates. He didn't want Sunghoon's reputation to be stained by Jay.

It sounded so simple, but it wasn't like that at all.

The moment he entered the campus, everyone's been buzzing. Everyone knew that he's Sunghoon's twin brother. He did recognized some people he played with as a kid. Of course they'd know. It's a small town.

"Park Jay has returned."

"Sunghoon's twin brother who's less talented."

"Sunghoon's twin? I thought they're just siblings but never twins."

"Less hotter version of Sunghoon."

"Nope, he's the hotter version of Sunghoon."

"Let's give him about a week before transfers."

"You mean before he gets expelled. Rumors had it, he got expelled a lot in the States. No school wanted to accept him, that's why he's back."

Where do they even get these rumors? Jay admits that he's not the most obedient and punctual student, but there are students that are worst than him.

They might be just making up stories for attention. The most interesting one would get the more attention. Jay doesn't really mind. Back in his old school, rumors about him are worse than these. At least someone thinks he's a hotter version of Sunghoon.