Chapter 33 - Escape

Heeseung woke up with his head throbbing and his heart pounding like crazy. He couldn't move a muscle and couldn't feel his body. He tried moving but he still couldn't feel if he's moving or not. The darkness isn't helping as well, he doesn't know if he's blindfolded, the door was pitch black or he's already blind.

"Help! Help me! Help me! Please!" He tried screaming but he's not sure if it was just in his head that he can hear his screams or he's in fact really screaming.

He felt dead.

As a matter of fact, he felt more dead than before.

This is more awful than how he used to feel when he's trying not to feel. Maybe the pain was better than not feeling at all. Was it too late to realize that now?

Or maybe this is just a bad dream.

In dreams you can't feel as well.

"Lee Heeseung wake up! Wake up!" He started screaming frantically once again. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up asshole!" He cursed at himself.

He started struggling to try and wake himself up.

"Lee Heeseung!" He screamed his name as he tried to kick his legs.

Slowly his torso started to feel the cold floor and his cheeks as well. It was a relief. This means he's still alive and can still feel.

He now felt his ankles and his wrist are tied up. It's why he couldn't move. His throbbing head started to feel less painful as well, but he still feels light headed.

He tried his best to sit up and rest his back on the cold wall behind him.

Now, he has to come up with a plan on how to escape. He has to get out of here or at least find a way out. He can fabricate a plan as soon as he know where the exits are.

The door cracked open and let in the light, giving Heeseung an idea how small the room was. It was not so big, but wide enough for him to fit.

"Hey, Lee Heeseung!" Hoshi greeted him. "Let me just confirm, you're Lee Kaeun's son, right?" He asked as he crouched down with a really big smile, almost creepy. Good thing Heeseung has bigger smile which made Hoshi's smile not bother him at all.

The question is, how can he smile to brightly knowing that he tied up someone? Heeseung gets it, it's their job to do these awful things, but aren't they just doing it because they have no choice? Looking at Hoshi right now, he looks like he's enjoying this.

"That's right." Heeseung confirmed.

Hoshi nodded his head at that information. "You said earlier that you have no father, why is that?" He asked, eyeing Heeseung's eyes. Hoshi might be working as a heartless murderer, but he has majored in psychology and legally finished in using online classes. There is nothing Heeseung can hide from him.

"Nobody ever introduced me to my real father." Heeseung honestly answered. It's the truth, if you analyze it fully. Yes, Lee Joon has been mentioned, and has been confirmed to be his father but nobody has introduced them to each other yet. They just figured it out on their own.

"But you've met Lee Joon, haven't you? I saw you. I had my eyes on you." Hoshi made him aware so he wouldn't play his mind games on him.

Heeseung sighed and nodded.

He's an honest kid.

"I'm not trying to be the bad guy here." Hoshi sat on the floor, but got up again when he realized how cold it was. He kinda feel sorry for Heeseung now.

"Because I'm dumb, I'm going to tell you what my boss ordered me to do. He told me to use you, so Lee Joon would finally show himself and we get to torture him to death. Apparently you father is feared so much. I fear him, to be honest. It was him who taught me how to shoot, and up until now, nobody's as precise as him." He babbled and slapped his mouth when he realized he was already giving too much information. "Lee Joon hyung betrayed boss and kidnapped his grandson, threatening to kill it. That's his only mistake." Hoshi told Heeseung.