Chapter 25 - Bullet

Jay was alarmed at the attack last night. He's certain that whoever those guys are, this involves him being in Mt. Carmen. Sungjun drove Lia to school first to make sure she's safe. After last night he didn't want his only child to get hurt.

Even Jay was concerned. He didn't want to endanger anyone. He even walked Lia towards the entrance just to make sure she went in safely. It's an all-girls-school so Jay expected them to be a little excited to see a guy, but Lia's friends were over the top.

"Who's this?" Yena asked Lia? Flipping her silky hair to show it off though he didn't know why she's doing it herself.

Another of Lia's friends named Wonyoung came and waved at Jay. Others behind them are already taking pictures as if he's a KPop idol. Of course Jay's confident that he's handsome and attractive, but he doesn't need this right now. A lot has happened to him even before he went to Mt. Carmen.

"This is my fiancé, now back off." Lia said, pulling Jay to the side, holding his hands while dragging him. "You can go now before they devour you." Lia said but is still holding Jay's hand tightly. She also doesn't look happy at all.

"Fiancé?" Yena repeated intrigued because Lia does talk about one person a lot. His name is Jay Park and she always mentions how much he missed him so much and that he's her superhero.

That must be him.

Wonyoung and Yena shared a funny look that just says that they're up to no good.

They both moved closer and tried to read Jay's nameplate. "Park Jay! That's him." They simultaneously said out loud making both Lia and Jay look at them with a questioning look.

"This is why I don't introduce you to them. They get a little overwhelmed. Not that Yena doesn't see such a stunning man, I mean her brother is really gorgeous, and Wonyoung has a lot of suitors, but since you're here with me, you're a big deal to them because I don't talk about boys much." Lia started rambling, which was so cute. Jay can remember back when they were kids and she still has full cheeks and has two missing front tooth.

She used to ramble a lot that Uee would cover her mouth to signal her to stop.

Jay missed being a child now that he's facing many problems that he never faced as a child. Before, the only problem he has was how to protect Lia from anything or everything that can hurt her.

Now she has friends. Maybe they can help her with feminine things, unlike him, he's a guy. There was a lot of things he couldn't help Lia with growing up.

"Liar! There's one guy you couldn't stop mentioning." Yena interrupted, catching Jay and Lia's attention.

"I miss Jay." Yena tried to imitate Lia's soft and high voice.

"I think I'm going to die if I dont see Jay now, but I can't go see him." Wonyoung did the same as Yena and imitated Lia's voice and the things she often say when mentioning Jay.

"I wish Jay would stay in our house. I miss knocking the door across mine and see him still sleeping and just sit there watching him sleep." Yena spoke again which made Lia excuse herself to Jay for a second.

She covered their mouth before they could speak again.

"Have you guys lost your mind?" She asked, eyeing them. Her slit eyes even widened for a second.

"Jay?"

They  turned towards the person who spoke and were shocked because it's Lia's number 1 rival in here, Hwang Yeji.

"How did you know where I go to school?" She went to Jay angrily. "I'm going to tell you once and once only. Don't follow me around and stop talking to me as long as you can't remember me." She ranged which made Lia angry.