Chapter 21 - Happy

Jay and Yves went to the Projection room to see Mr. Yoon. He just got there from his last class. He didn't even get to sit down first. Not far from Him was Yuri, who's crying on her desk.

That's not important right now, what's important is Yves and her failing score. It was Jay who fearlessly approached Mr. Yoon's table, looking disgusted of him after what he discovered about this teacher. Yves was still at the entrance, just watching Jay.

"Park Jay, I don't want to see your face unless it's this afternoon in my subject." Mr. Yoon closed his eyes to avoid looking at Jay, rudely.

"You failed Yves last quiz." Jay spoke, ignoring what he said. "It was I who checked her paper and she only got three mistakes. I can still remember." Jay said calmly so he won't trigger him again.

But that clearly won't work, because this teacher hates him and his whole being.

"You can't teach a teacher." Mr. Yoon snapped at him, annoyed. "Unless you have a license to teach! I rechecked the paper and she failed. You may go now. I'd like to talk to Yves in private." Mr. Yoon demands.

Jay balled his first knowing the possibilities on how this conversation might take place. "I understand." Jay went to Yves taking her phone and dialing his phone number. He answered the call and placed the phone back to Yves' pocket.

"Trust me on this. I have a plan. Do you trust me?" He asked.

Yves was now nervous now that Jay looked serious. But she trusts Jay. After knowing a little more about him, something tells her that he's a reliable person.

She nods.

"Don't resist, only for a while. Let his say things that would make him end up behind bars. Scream if he ever touches you and I will make sure to take you away. Got it?" He asked.

Yves nodded.

She was nervous and scared, but she knew they needed this evidence. Yves is one of the top students and she totally understands the situation she's in right now.

It was weird though, why is Jay doing this on his own?

Can't they just report it to the principal or the police. They're right outside.

But she trusts Jay now. She wanted him to rely on him as well. That way she'd feel a lot better.

"Go to him now, don't worry, I can hear everything." Jay reassured her.

Yves approached Mr. Yoon who just stood up. "Follow me at the back building." He spoke.

Yves obeyed at the comfort that Jay can hear them perfectly. The back building wasn't that far. They got there in no time. It was scary. It was abandoned.

Even if she screams loud in this place, nobody will ever hear her. Good thing Jay can hear her.

"Yves." Mr. Yoon started.

"Yes, sir?" She asked, maintaining her distance from him.

"About the quiz, we can talk about that. I can change it back to your real score if you do me a favor." He said, giving Yves a creepy look. He was not the teacher that she knew. Now she can remember all the hugs and him squeezing her arm. She felt disgusted of herself.

"What might that be?" She asked as she trembles.

"It's simple." He said with a smirk. "You can't tell anyone, or your dream of going to medical school won't ever happen."

Yves just wished she can escape right now. She honestly can't do this right now.

Jay went to the first cop he saw in the campus and convinced him to listen to his call. It was also on record just to make sure he has a solid evidence.