Bonus Chapter 1 - Yves

Yves came to school with books on her other hand and a bunch of homeworks on the other. She didn't have the chance to organize her bags last night after making her homeworks. After she took a shower and put on her uniform, she grabbed her books and homeworks on her desk and grabbed her bag and took the bus.

She had to stand on the bus and didn't have the chance to out her things in her backpack. While walking towards her seat, a classmate bumped into her while rushing to go in his seat, knowing over her things, scattering them on the floor. Nobody helped because they were all so busy with their own lives.

Well, except for one at least. Sunghoon came to her aid and helped her puck up her homeworks, accidentally reading a book report. He was amazed at how well her introduction was written. It was not a rushed homework that was copied from a site somewhere. These are her own thoughts, and it was beautiful.

He helped her up and smiled at her. He don't usually smile at anyone, but this classmate is brilliant, and just as introvert as her. She someone remind him of his bestfriend, Jake.

"Nice book report." He complimented her, but Yves only snatched her homework and glared at Sunghoon for reading it without permission.

"Hey, we should join the student council." He invited. He was to shy to join alone. If he's with a classmate, he might have the courage to do so.

Yves paused and her glare faded into a shy expression. She blushed, placing her things on her desk. "I...I don't think I can do those things. I don't want to be a part of something that would put me on the spotlight. It'll only stress me out." She told Sunghoon.

"We're the same then." He muttered. "I wanted to overcome that fear this four year of highschool. I wanted it to be different." He said and bit his lips hesitantly. He's now losing his confidence.

Yves saw the similarity between them.

"I'll think about it." Yves told Sunghoon and went to her seat. It's freshman yer, she was just trying to get used of school. She can't even adjust well. But after that invitation, she started organizing her bag before bed after her homeworks and projects. She even make her bed now and have time to fix her hair and make up in the morning.

She even participates in class more often and tried to join different campaigns. She started hanging out with Sunghoon during free period and lunch.

"So, you're a figure skater right, that's cool." Yves tried to start a topic that doesn't involve school or their preparation for student council campaigns.

"Not as cool as my bestfriend, Jake. He has a skateboard which is ten times cooler if you ask me. People assumes I'm gay when I say I'm a figure skater." Sunghoon shared since he's more comfortable with Yves now.

"Skateboard? They're the worst skaters in my opinion. They're reckless and I think they find pleasure in pain. They get sketches, bruises and broken bones on a regular basis, and they still do it." She raised her hand in surrender. She has a really bad impression with the skaters near her block.

"Jake's different. He apparently just loves it, not because of pain. I think you guys might be a good match. He always smiles, you don't smile. He's outgoing, you're too reserved. You play safe, he would do anything to achieve his goal. The three of us should hang out sometime." Sunghoon told Yves who laughed at his statement.

"We're the total opposite, not a match." She corrected him, disagreeing as she shook her head.

"Me and my twin are nothing alike, but we're a perfect match. He give me courage to go out there and see the world, I tell him when to stop if he's about to cross the line. I agree with him when nobody believes in his plans, he tries to get me out of trouble when I couldn't express myself." Sunghoon tried to convince her.