Chapter 23 - Apology

Sunghoon was outside the academy, watching other students go to their classrooms. Classes are about to start.

Jay's still nowhere to be found. He must've got hinself in another trouble. He knows very Jay well and knew that trouble awaits him.

He glanced at the building and saw that classes are starting. He simply walked away. He walked toward the nearest cafe and ordered himself a drink and just sat there like other students who chill after school. It was fun to be at a place with a nice coffee shop ambiance. Chill music, smell of freshly brewed coffee. Students chatting others are doing homework while with friends.

It looks fun.

"OMG! It's Park Sunghoon." One girl squealed, then showed his friends a video of Sunghoon's last performance.

He turned to the other side to hide his face when he realize that a few girls are already taking pictures and videos of him.

"He looks cute when flustered." They giggled.

"Hoonie?" Someone said who stood right in front of him. Hoonie? Why is she calling him on Jay's nickname for him?

He looked up and saw Lia.

"It's you." She greeted happily.

Sunghoon grabbed his bag and stood up. "Oh there you are, baby. I was wondering how much longer you'd make me wait." He said just to finally get rid of the girls who keeps following him. Once this spread, nobody would ever try to take pictures of him.

"What?" Lia asked confused.

Sunghoon dragged her outside sighing. "Sorry about that. I'm just so tired today. I needed to get myself out of there." He told Lia.

"Tired? How about we go to somewhere healing?" Lia suggested. Sunghoon agreed right away. He can just text Jay later where they are he can follow after.

Lia called a cab and whispered where they're going. Just so Sunghoon would be surprised, she also covered his eyes, with her scarf. Sunghoon didn't complain. He was excited actually.

He can already imagine being taken to a water park or amusement park or maybe an ice park if his lucky. Any parks would do but nothing beats Park Sunghoon of course.

He smiled because of his thoughts. He shouldn't have expected too much of Lia. She's not a big fan of crowded places nor loud places. When she does, she needs Jay with him or she won't be able to survive. It's always been Jay who would always notice that she's hyperventilating whenever they're on huge noisy crowds. It'll always be him who would hold her hand and calm her down.

Lia only needs to feel that she's with someone and a distraction so she wouldn't focus on the noises. She gets too talkative when it happens. She would just randomly talk a lot about different music she likes and talk about the artist. Some becomes bored and just ignore her.

Nowadays, her solution has been music. Pop her airpods on her ears and listen to calm music on a high volume. Just listening to a good guitar melody or piano and a good vocals.

Speaking of music, she placed right airpods on her ears, her left aipods on Sunghoon so she would enjoy the car ride, even though he couldn't see anything.

Sunghoon smiled since music calms him down as well. Before his competitions, he would just listen to a lot of music and just think about his routines.

"What's the tile of this song?" He asked Lia, since it was different from the music he listens to. It was too soft and calm, but the lyrics got his attention. It was so sad. How come Lia enjoys listening to songs like this?