Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"I've got a suprise for you today!" Niall said once we were both awake. 

"What is it?" I asked curiously. 

"If I told you what it was, it wouldn't be a suprise," he said, rolling his head. I sighed. 

"Can you at least give me a hint?" I begged. 

"It involves Liam and Sophia and Louis and Eleanor," he said. 

I smiled. "So I'm finally going to meet Eleanor?" I asked. She was the only girlfriend I had left to meet, and I was honestly surprised that we hadn't crossed paths yet.

"That's the plan," Niall continued. "We're going to get picked up at 10."

I got out of bed and changed into a navy blue chiffon dress that tied above my bump. My hair was left wavy, and I pulled half of it back. 

I looked out the window and sighed. There were fans for miles, as if they were guarding the hotel. 

"I don't think we're ever getting out of here," I said, pulling the curtain back. As much as One Direction's security was one of the best in the industry, it didn't do much for me. 

"We'll find a way," Niall said. 

"Don't we always," I groaned. 

And we did. 

We both took separate cars. My car followed the one that Niall was in. I was thankful for the tinted windows, but I still avoided sitting too close to the glass just in case. 

I was very curious to see where we were going. It was a bit awkward, because I didn't know the driver or security guard in the front seat.  

I knew we were nearing our destination when I saw the fans. Somehow they always knew where we were going to be.

 The sides of the roads were blocked off, keeping fans off of the road as the cars drove on.

I shut my eyes and swallowed. Why would he bring me somewhere if he knew there would be fans? 

The car pulled to a stop and the driver came around to open the door for me. We were at a dock, and there was a yacht docked ahead. 

"I'm sorry," I began. "I can't get out." I pushed myself closer to the other seat to avoid the open door and the fans that were blocked off a short distance away. The driver looked at the security guard like I was crazy. 

I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack, looking at all of them.

I looked past the guards as I saw Niall walking up the dock with his massive flock of security guards. My chest burned as I watched him wave at the fans. 

I watched as he looked around. I knew he was looking for me, and he wasn't going to find me.

"Miss, you have to get out," the driver insisted. I shook my head. 

"I can't," I said again. 

"Let's go, Miss Thomas," the security guard said, reaching his hand out. I was pushed all the way to the other window of the far door, there was nowhere else I could go. 

"Can you drive me back to the hotel?" I asked, looking at the driver with wide eyes. 

"That's not a possibility," he said. I sighed and looked at Niall, who was walking backwards, still looking around for me. 

Shaking my head, I grabbed hold of the security guard's hand and got out of the car and onto my shaking legs. My arms were shaking as I smoothed my dress.