Chapter 32

Chapter 32

We were welcomed by Niall's mom again, I almost had deja vu.

"Oh my goodness! You really are pregnant!" Maura said, looking at my stomach.

I started laughing as she gave me a hug. Niall introduced my mom to everybody. I patted my mom on her back to help her feel comfortable.

I had to keep in mind that she was surrounded by new people in a new environment, and it could be nervous for her. I knew that Niall's family would make her feel comfortable, and she would adjust in no time.

I stood by her side for a while as we toured the family, but she hit it off pretty well with Niall's mom, and we let them talk.

Everybody was so happy to see me and my over sized stomach, and I found it hilarious. I was just so happy to be back and show off my baby.

I had forgotten that this was their first time seeing me with my bump. Last time I was barley showing at all. This time it was real.

I wish that they could have been a bigger part of the pregnancy. Although they looked happy to see me now, it had been so long since I had seen them last.

Time flies, the night changes, and here I am with an obvious baby in my stomach. It was surreal. This was Owen's family too.

"So, have you picked out a name?" Denise asked me as I took a seat.

"We have, actually," I said, looking at Niall. "But it's a secret." I giggled.

"Well, I can't wait to hear it," she said.

"Get together, you two. I want to use my new camera!" Niall said, getting his camera from a bag we brought in.

I pushed over, so I was closer to Denise, and she put an arm around me. I felt like her daughter. I wasn't even 20, and she seemed so much more mature. I was just a baby.

Niall snapped the pic and admired it.

"So I do understand that it's a boy!" She said. I remembered that Niall had sent out the gender announcement to everybody a while back.

"Yes! There's just something going on with Horan boys. I wonder if they'll ever be a girl," I said jokingly.

"Last time we saw you, you seemed really insecure and shy, but you're so confident now!"

I didn't take any offense to that statement. I knew that I was a bit shy and insecure for my last visit, but things had totally changed this time around.

"I'm just so happy to be able to be here," I said, and that was the truth. I was happy that things between Niall and I had been working out so well. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if I wasn't a part of his family.

"And we're so happy that you and the baby are here," she said. I noticed as Niall took a picture of the table with his phone. "You have no idea how hard it is to keep this a secret. It's so exciting!"