Chapter 61

Chapter 61

We were all finally reunited in Singapore for the next show of the tour.

Everybody seemed slightly more well-rested from the break.

Well, everybody but me.

I had a great time for my birthday, but I don't think I would ever stop worrying.

Worrying about keeping the secret, and how everything would unfold. I would just have to embrace it. 

I said that to myself almost everyday, but it didn't make much if a difference.

The day of the first show, I was on my phone, looking through my timeline and my instagram feed.

I saw new pictures from the boys on the break, and everybody was freaking out.

There was a picture of Louis in a pool with a girl, and it looked like he was kissing her or something.

I thought he would've confirmed his breakup by now, but he didn't, and so everybody thought he was cheating on Eleanor.

But it wasn't that picture that was the reason I was so angry.

It was a picture of Zayn.

He was with another girl, and it wasn't Perrie.

It wouldn't have been of any significance if he was just in a picture with a pretty girl, but it was the way he was holding her.

You wouldn't hold "just anybody" like that.

The picture was all over my feed.

The mystery girl even looked a little like Perrie.

Everybody was mad, but they weren't as mad as I was. They didn't know Perrie personally.

They didn't know all the things she told me about him. All the times she felt unloved and abandoned.

I hated Zayn for putting Perrie through that again and again.

And because Perrie was still the one who was continuously hated on.

I thought that maybe he would grow up and realize that he can't just do whatever he wants because he's famous. He has a fiance, and he's expected to treat her like anybody treats the love of their life.

If I didn't know what was about to happen, I would have screamed at him until my vocal chords ached.

I would've done it all for my best friend.

Niall walked into the room I was sitting in, and he saw I was unhappy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to me, noticing the tears in my eyes.

I looked up at him, and my chest burned.

I didn't say anything, and looked back at my phone screen.

He knew.

"You can't say anything about this to him," Niall said. I pressed my lips together. All I wanted to do was scream. "I'm not happy either, but we're on thin ice. We're all at our breaking point, and I think he is going to break."

I stared at the wall in front of me.

"This isn't just about him and Perrie, this is about women everywhere," I said. "It's not okay for a guy to see whatever girls he wants and then pretend nothing happened. She can do better."

"It's not our problem to worry about," Niall said. "We have to let them work it out."

"I've had enough of it!" I said. "She's my best friend."