Chapter 17

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 17: Skeleton Graveyard

    Skeleton Graveyard. A leveling area for level 15-20. Currently, I am spending my time on killing undead monsters, mainly skeletons. Anyway, this place is an another dungeon. But since Yue Ziqin and the others are already level 20, I am currently in this dungeon with someone.

I am currently in Team with the one that I met the other day, Storm Conquest. He was a Swordsman Class. And he was also levelling up his character so that he can change his class to Blade Master. So he decided to add me to his team. He also told me his real name was Zhang Yuan.

Other than him, I also got to know of his two teammates that I just met. The first is Opposite Balance, a priest who was planning to become a Knight Class. He said that they are also expert players who played with him in the previous server.

{ Wen Dui Fang!! Hurry! }

{ Stop being a whinny bitch Zhang Yuan! }

{ Faster, or we will be killed by the Boss! }

On the screen, Storm Conquest and Opposite Balance are dodging the hidden boss attacks repeatedly.

In the Skeleton Graveyard, There are 3 hidden bosses. The Skeleton Warrior, Skeleton Mage and Skeleton King. On our 1st dungeon run, we encountered the Skeleton Warrior. On the 2nd, We encourage the Skeleton Warrior again and the Skeleton Mage appeared. And now that we are on the 3rd dungeon run and just need a few experience to level up to 20, according to the other member of the team Disordered Elegance we are very lucky and unlucky that we encountered the Skeleton King on the 3rd run.

Our luck is so unusual since we are continuously encountering the hidden bosses in our dungeon runs.

{ You two!! Why are you dodging and dodging?! Hurry up and attack the Skeleton King! }

The annoyed and irritated tone of Disordered Elegance echoed through my speakers. Unlike Twilight Rose, the voice coming from Disordered Elegance is genuine. She was a genuine female player. Disordered Elegance is a launcher class. According to her, it is the most popular class to the female players of Glory.

{ We don't want to be one hit K.O. !! If we die we would lose our Exp in the game! Shitty RNG why did it choose to spawn that horrible Skeleton King this time?! We already encountered the Skeleton Warrior and Mage earlier! We nearly died when that Bony Mage entered the red blood state! }

{ Sis, We are doing our best. We are waiting for our right opportunity to attack! }

{ Just hurry up! It was already approaching 7:00 pm! I'm already hungry! }

While, they are arguing I sighed as I look at the gigantic skeleton king. It was much more bigger and stronger than the previous two hidden bosses. Just like the other two, it was also in Level 20. In the other hand, the 4 of us was a bunch of level 19 players.

Compared to the previous two hidden bosses, The skeleton king was mostly a close combat type monster. Why did I say mostly was because the Skeleton King has a special ability that allows to summon its little skeleton minions and attacks us.

It was a very annoying ability and troublesome.

He also has a stronger attack than the skeleton mage, and he has much a stronger defense than the skeleton warrior. The skeleton king was covered in armor like the skeleton warrior. He has a crown on his head and a pair of pale blue glowing wispy flame located on the ethmoid bone.

If we only have a witch with us, the skeleton king would be easier to defeat.

{ Those Big shot guilds didn't even bother to post a dungeon guide for the Skeleton King. }

{ What do you expect? In the history of Glory, Players has only encountered this fucking monster in less than 60 times! Now, we are one with them! }

Since the head isn't cover with any armor, the head of the skeleton king is also considered a weak spot. While taking down the undead minions with my skills, I decided to ask Disordered Elegance.

«Grand Caster: The head is a weak spot. Could you shoot them Disordered Elegance?»

{ Hmmm... We would be able to deal a good damage if we attack the head. But sadly, i wouldn't be able to hit it's head. It was 3 times bigger and taller than the skeleton warrior and mage! I need a good elevation to accurately hit the head! }

I glance at the background of the game. Moving the mouse I look around. The background of the dungeon was a graveyard. It was mostly filled with tombstones, pile of bones and trees.

If we just keep dodging and attack when we only got a good opportunity, the boss would just recover it's HP. Using my skills and hitting the armor has only caused a very little damage that was not really bothersome to the boss. Storm Conquest and Opposite Balance has currently have the aggro of the boss.

«Grand Caster: How about climbing the tree and attacking the boss from there? Don't worry I would attract the aggro of the boss.»

A few moments, Disordered Elegance told the plan to Storm Conquest and Opposite Balance. Disordered Elegance failed climbing towards the nearest tree from the boss a few times. But thankfully, she manage to climb in the 5th try. I used another Mana potion again to replenish Grand Caster's MP and started drawing the aggro of the boss from Storm Conquest and Opposite Balance.

I started firing my current and only four skills magic missile, flame explosion, fire ball and dragon tooth in repetition. Dodging the swing of the slash of the sword of Skeleton King, I started pulling it in the right direction.

{ Grand Caster you can stop now! Thanks for the help! }

«Grand Caster: Your Welcome!»

I stopped my character from moving. Before the boss can raise it's sword again and slash and kill my character, a very fast and brilliant light pass through the head and disintegrating the remaining life of the boss and the skull head to ashes.

[ Disordered Elegance deals a very critical hit to the boss Skeleton King. ]

[ Congratulations for completing the Skeleton Graveyard ]

Brilliant light gathered to our characters for a moment before disappearing.

[ Grand Caster
Level 20          ]

Finally, I can finally do the class change quest...