Chapter 47

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 47: The plan for all-star weekend

     After teaming up with Cross Knife on Monday and playing glory from morning to evening, I reached level 48. Unfortunately, I have used up all of the rare great EXP potions that I have been given by the game system on the same day. Still, it is good that I have used it without it being useless and just remaining in my inventory box.

I bid my farewell and logged out on Glory.

The next morning, I woke up very early. I narrowed my eyes at the alarm clock which states 4:00 am. Turning it off, there was suspicion in my eyes. I remember setting the alarm for 5:00. Beside the alarm clock, I found an envelope on a Nightstand. Curiously, I picked it up and opened it.

There are 3 tickets inside the envelope.

[ All-Star-Day 3 (Glory) January 7 ]

[ All-Star- Day 2 (Glory) January 8 ]

[ All-Star- Day 3 (Glory) January 9 ]

All-star?

While I was looking at the tickets, the door to my room opened. Brother and Sister entered the room and look at me. Sister's eyes gleamed and there was a smile on her face.

" Surprise! ~ So that's your promise I.O.U. Gift! Do you like it, Jun Feng? Attending the all-star weekend, isn't it great? Through... we promised that we would have your I.O.U gift in the new year but not January second. "

Sister grumbled with a pout on her face. Now, I know the culprit and the one responsible for the alarm clock but didn't say anything about it.

" It's fine. "

Both at matters with the alarm clock and the I.O.U. Gift.

Approaching me with an enthusiastic expression, she asked.

" So, how is it? Do you like it? "

I stared at the ticket in my hands. Truthfully, at the start, I don't care about the Glory Pro and the professional players of the game. I just enjoyed being in Glory.

But my interest was piqued when I hear my sister talking about each of them with me sometimes and there were so many discussion threads in the glory forum about them. Still, that only resulted in me searching for their names on the internet and cause some occasional headaches.

But when the conquering clouds were created and we started encountering the guilds from the Glory pro clubs, the final thing that broke the camel's back was our guild being attacked in the Christmas event and I ended up getting killed by One Autumn Leaf.

One of the insurmountable players of Glory.

In the face of a very great player, I don't want to feel helpless again.

Smiling, I replied to my sister.

" I like the gift thank you, sister Chao-Xin, Brother Hao Lan. "

I would use this opportunity to observe One Autumn Leaf and the other experts!

Brother Hao Lan then approached me and smiled.

" It's good that you like the gift. Let's go together to the all-star weekend together. "

" What about mother and father? "

" Unfortunately, they weren't interested. "

Frowning, I asked again.

" What about you're job? "

" I asked for a leave. "

" Is that even allowed? "

" Yes. I have two to four weeks allocated leave of absence every year. "

" I see. Thank you, Brother. "

" Don't worry about it. It's been a while since we would spend our time together. "

" We just spend our time together on my birthday at the amusement park. "

" It's been a long time. "

Despite being worried about his leave of absence, I am happy that my brother would accompany us to the All-star weekend. Thankfully, the All-star weekend is at the B City. We don't need to ride any airplanes or buses.

Brother could just use his father's or his car to drive there. The start of the All-star weekend is the next Friday at 7:00 pm.

After giving me the ticket, we started discussing the things that we would do on the All-star weekend. Do we even rent at a nearby hotel? We could just drive through the home since it would only take an hour's drive from Home and to the stadium where the all-star weekend would take place.

Also, I have a class on Friday, and our classes always end at 3:00 pm. We would probably arrive with me on the All-star weekend feeling tired.

But that's fine. I can manage it.

Hopefully, Ms. Du wouldn't come to approach me with another flyer talking about competition in her hands.

I don't want the first month of 2021 to me joining the school competitions. I'm tired of those things.

But as for my Saturday class next week, it would be expected that I would miss it and would be absent for me to attend the All-star weekend.

There was also my brother's alternative suggestion that I could attend the class on Saturday. Since there are 2 main events on day 2, the main events would start at 5:00 pm.

I could just skip the mini-events for the all-star weekend which would happen in the morning like those autograph sessions, photo booths, and games that would earn me collectible figures of the all-star players.

I want those collectible figures. But brother could just be the one to get them. Like my sister, also have classes on Saturday. But she was lucky compared to me regarding our class schedules.

She only has 2 subjects and the gap between those two is short. She would go to her university at 8:00 in the morning and she would leave at noon.

Later, after we finished our discussion with each other, we went to do our things. Brother and sister leaving for their job and class respectively. And me typing on the keyboard for the synopsis, prologue, and chapter 1 of my second story.

[ Ad-journey ]

Unlike my first story, this isn't a jianghu, martial arts, horror, drama, and mystery story. This is a fantasy adventure with a dose of a slice-of-life and humor.

A said lawyer with an obsession with rules and laws is summoned to aid the hero in his journey and the other party members to defeat the demon lord. Hopefully, brother Knife wouldn't even encounter this book in his life since I have sorted off based the Hero on him.

I then posted my story and the first chapter online and went to school. When I went home and played Glory with others, everything is the same as usual.

But the next day, Storm Conquest called for a meeting for the main rosters of the Conquering Cloud in the evening.