Chapter 67

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 67: The Pirate War Game (Part 10)

    At the end of Shen Jung Feng's explanation, Fang Shiqian, Tian Sen, and Sun Xiang look at Shen Jun Feng in a daze. A few moments later, Fang Shiqian muttered with a disbelieving tone.

" You thought of this idea because of your today's class science lesson. "

Smiling cheerfully, Jun Feng responded.

" Yup! "

Bringing both of his hands to his face in real life, removing them– Fang Shiqian stared at the ceiling. He was having an existential crisis right now.

It was just after he heard the sudden chuckles from Xiao Shiqin that he stopped his existential crisis. Goosebumps rose all over his body as he heard the chuckles.

" Is it alright if I call you Xiao Feng? "

Xiao Shiqin asked sounding affectionate. Shrugging, Jun Feng nodded. He didn't mind whatever Xiao Shiqin would call him.

Adjusting his glasses, the faint smile on Xiao Shiqin's right now looks so sinister.

Bringing his hands together like some evil mastermind, Xiao Shiqin told them.

" Here's the plan.... "

------------------------

    In his second life and currently a level 50 Blademaster, Huang Shaotian together with his team waited for the other teams to arrive at the coordinates.

If he wasn't only dragged the night before during the blood moon to death with Zhang Jiale, Huang Shaotian wouldn't be in his second life.

The night before, Team Blue was trying their best to escape the clutches of the monsters. It was absorbing to have various level 70 + gigantic monsters chasing after their team.

And all of those monsters are either disgusting, horrifying, or creepy and Huang Shaotian wants nothing to do with them. And one of the monsters, a level 75 monster, Huang Shaotian could do nothing but avoid attempting to kill the monster. 5 monsters are chasing after them. 2 of those are level 90, 1 level 80, and 1 level 100.

With difficulty, they manage to get away. Only for them to be unlucky when they ram their ship with Team Green's ship.

Out of all of the teams that Huang Shaotian wouldn't want to face off with, Team Black (His captain) is the number one followed by Han Wenqing's (Team Bronze). For the team that he wanted to face, it was Xiao Shiqin's team followed by Ye Qiu.

It doesn't like that Huang Shaotian didn't find Ye Qiu to be terrifying. Ye Qiu just happens to be someone Huang Shaotian looks forward to fighting and challenging.

As for Xiao Shiqin, in an unfamiliar and new environment, what can he do?

Facing Wang Jiexi's team, he just happened to fall in the middle category.

It was just plain unlucky that his ship and Wang Jiexi's ship rammed into each other in the middle of the night.

It was hard to see, with the fog on the sea and in a hurry after fending off the attention of the monster.

With their ship ramming into each other hard, their ship has been damaged severely.

It causes a lot of wood to fix the holes and damage in the ship. And pumping the water out of the ship before it started sinking.

After the ships are fixed, Zhang Jiale dared to enter their ship and rob the team blue of resources.

He can't just let Zhang Jiale walk wantonly and arrogantly so Huang Shaotian has to face him off and it doesn't seem to be that Wang Jiexi was planning to interrupt. Huang Shaotian was relieved.