Chapter 59

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 59: The Pirate War Game (Part 2)

  After all the current all-stars have been arranged into 7 teams, it was now time for 2 players from the audience for each team to be chosen.

At this moment, the audience was silent. There was a brimming tension in the Stadium.

" And now that the pro players have been chosen, it was now time for the Audience's awaited moment! Shall we? "

The big screens in the stadium once lit up. On the screen, a section, row, and seat number were shown.

" Are you ready everyone?! "

A loud and resounding yes came from the audience.

" Now, let's have our 7-player number 4! Go! "

[ Team 1- Player 4:

• Section: J Row: 9   Seat:  2 ]

[ Team 2- Player 4:

• Section: E Row: 12   Seat: 6  ]

[ Team 3- Player 4:

• Section: B Row: 7  Seat: 10 ]

[ Team 4- Player 4:

• Section: E Row: 5  Seat: 6 ]

[ Team 5- Player 4:

• Section: K Row:  2  Seat: 7 ]

[ Team 6- Player 4:

• Section: K Row: 12 Seat:  3 ]

[ Team 7- Player 4:

• Section: I Row: 2  Seat: 5 ]

Some of the audience who weren't chosen let out groaned or let out a sigh of disappointment.

" For those who were chosen, please come down on the stage! Now let's start again with choosing player No. 5 for every 7 teams! Go! "

[ Team 1- Player 5:

• Section: F Row: 11  Seat: 1 ]

[ Team 2- Player 5:

• Section: H Row: 12  Seat: 8 ]

[ Team 3- Player 5:

• Section: A Row: 2  Seat: 3 ]

[ Team 4- Player 5:

• Section: E Row: 12 Seat: 10 ]

[ Team 5- Player 5:

• Section: J Row: 8  Seat: 3 ]

[ Team 6- Player 5:

• Section: F Row: 2  Seat: 10 ]

[ Team 7- Player 5:

• Section: B Row: 11  Seat: 9 ]

The same as the chosen player number 4, the host made them go down the stage. It took a while for all of the chosen lucky audience to come down the stage. And when everyone was finally on the stage, some of the audience and the other chosen lucky players, one of the lone audience. He was eye-catching.

Below the bleachers and the corner of the stage of the stadium, both Shen Hao Lan and Chao-Xin were standing and staring at their little brother with worried and concerned looks.

Other than the audience and the others, the host was surprised at Shen Jung Feng. His grip on his microphone tightened as he continued his commentary.

" Everyone let's get a round of applause for our chosen lucky players! "