Chapter 19

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 19: Summoner

     Today, I have woken up very early. After going to the dungeon on the skeleton graveyard dungeon with Storm Conquest and his friends, I finally have gone to the NPC that was responsible for changing the class of mages to Summoner yesterday. I finished the quest given by that NPC and has my Grand Caster changed his class to Summoner. After that, I log out from the game, eat and decided to take a sleep since it was already night.

When i woke up early, I took some of the necessary exercises to my body that was always needed once a week. It was hard when my parents was still sleeping. They are always there when the necessary body regulation needs to be done once a week. Still, I have done it and doesn't want to bother them.

After that, I opened the computer. Unlike the usual, I didn't immediately log in my account in glory. I decided to visit the glory forum and look on useful information about my class.

Browsing through the forums and website of glory was useful. I manage to learn useful information regarding the class that I have chosen. First and the most important thing, Summoner classes are useless and easy to defeat without their summons. Thankfully, I have taken other skills from the other mage classes just like what the other summoners have done with their accounts. As I look at the useful information regarding the summoners, I find it lacking compared to the other classes. It was maybe because that it wasn't a popular class in Glory. I also look to the foreign glory forums. I didn't find anything useful regarding the summoning class in the English Forum of Glory. And just like that, it was the same case as them. Summoner Class aren't really popular. But one thing that I found out was that Summoners was divided into 2 paths. Spirit build and the elemental beast build. It was a bit of dilemma to choose between the two.

Eventually, I choose to leave the glory in my mind for a moment and log in my account on that online reading website through the computer and not the phone which I would usually do. But since I have a computer, I would sign in my account in the computer from now on.

Yet the moment that I have successfully log in, I didn't expect to get a very wonderful and shocking information. It was like a dream and I can't believe it.

I unconsciously express my happiness in shout. As a result, I disturbed my parents and sister and make them woke up from their beautiful and sweet dreams. After the lecture, mother decided to start cooking breakfast. The breakfast is delicious and healthy as usual.

Mother glared at me when she saw me looking at her with a pitiful expression on my face.

" Do your homeworks first before you play your game, Jun Feng! "

" Thanks Mother! Your the best! "
I raise my hand asking for a hug. My mother complied and hugged me. Then I started moving and headed towards my room with Father's help.

" Hey, Jun Feng where are you going?! "

My Sister said surprise that father wasn't saying anything about me not doing my assignment. Mother was also glaring at Father. To placate and make both of them calm down, I answered truthfully.

" I already finish all of them Yesterday. "

" I see... Jun Feng what level is your account now? "

" Oh, it was level 20. Summoner. "

" Summoner... Well, that was an unusual choice. I thought that you would choose an Elemental or Battle Mage Class. "

" I think playing the Summoner Class is interesting. "

Sister look at me with a complicated expression before smiling.

" Then Good Luck on playing as a Summoner. It wasn't the worst choice but you really need an encouragement for choosing that class. "

A good intention but insulting words. I decided to ignore what she said and went on my room with Father.

------------------------

« Name: Grand Caster
Level: 20
Class: Summoner

Skills:

Magic Missile
Flame Explosion
Fire Ball
Dragon Tooth
Thorn
Follow
Mark
Lash
Strengthen Creature»

Once I logged in the Glory, I look towards the available skill list of Grand Caster in the Summoner Class. I have saved as much as possible skill points that I can. Even the skill books that I found in the dungeon runs wasn't used by me. I always went min maxing those 4 low leveled skills  that I have chosen from other classes. So now that I am already level 20, I have skill points that I can used and spend towards the Summoner Class.

Currently, I have chosen 5 additional skills that was under the Summoner Class. I'm still a level 20 so there wasn't much choices under the Summoner Class.

The only thing that I didn't choose under the level 20 category of summoner was the Goblin Skill. Summoning a goblin doesn't look appealing to me. Sorry Rimuru and Rou, but I would probably kill Goblins and follow the path of Goblin Slayer at this point. Sumanai. The Goblin has a skill rock throw but only has a 20% chance to stun an enemy. The projectile was also said to be slow. I would really pass the opportunity on summoning a goblin. I better just choose the Thunder Spirit Skill once I hit level 25.

After confirming my decision and skills, Storm Conquest's team nor Moon Ziqin's is currently online.

Since neither of the two teams is online, I decided to just kill monsters in normal levelling areas and not those Dungeons. I picked up the common dropped materials. That time, I also thought that it was time for me to start experimenting on Silver Equipments.