Chapter 33

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 33: Cliff Ronin Alpine

       In Glory's competitive world, materials are very important for the club and teams. Even a low-level wild boss who drops rare low-level materials are fought by the different guilds under those professional groups intensely.

Several days after the humiliation that Burst Blood received in the Chinese glory forum recording his death under the members of conquering clouds, he swore that such humiliation to him would never happen again.

After the day that it happened, Burst Blood has been on the hunt for members of Conquering Clouds. Unfortunately for him, the guild leader and its members were too cunning and shameless. After the PK and the chaos that happened over blood gunner Yagg, they decided to remain low and hide their disgusting asses in the shadows.

The Conquering Clouds guild was elusive. But after the video spread on the Chinese glory forum, they gained some sort of fame and reputation.

An unknown guild facing several big-name guilds and remaining victorious in the chaos that happened despite not getting the materials from Blood Gunner Yagg...

The amount of equipment that those shameless bastards have gained... Burst Blood felt his anger rising just thinking of the equipment that he lost in that chaos.

After the chaos that happened, he was also reprimanded by the main guild leader of the Blossom Valley.

" How can two unknown players kill you? You have been too careless Burst Blood. With your performance, we would never gain an advantage over the other guilds on the 8th server. "

It would never happen again. His name and reputation are on the line. He can't get killed by two unknown no-name players.

Yet... From watching the video of his death repeatedly on the Chinese glory forums... There was one thing many players and Burst Blood can agreed on.

One of the two players... Grand Caster. The Summoner Class Player is a complete psychopath.

And someone also commented on a forum that Grand Caster is the heartless psychopath who keeps killing those white-horned rabbits on the first day of the opening of the server.

Burst Blood would admit that he was a little afraid of Grand Caster. Why would someone like him play glory at all?

Nonetheless, this time, if the other guilds and conquering clouds appeared again, Blossom Valley would be supposed to be the one who would get the wild boss drop.

The Wild Boss of the Line Canyon, Cliff Ronin Alpine – his drop belongs to the Blossom Valley guild!

----------------------

Sunday -  December 13, 2020

[ Glory - Line Canyon ]

        Yesterday, before we could start our 6th dungeon run in Line Canyon's dungeon, Storm Conquest called all of the members of the conquering cloud for a meeting.

The Discussion of our guild meeting happened in the QQ chat. Storm Conquest has added our accounts and we started our guild meeting.

Today, with the Conquering Cloud members, I have returned to the Line Canyon. But this time, instead of going into the Line Canyon dungeon and probably encountering Illusion Swordmaster Ahong with our luck, we the conquering clouds didn't return to do a dungeon run. We are here to attempt to kill a Wild Boss.

The Wild Boss of the Line Canyon Cliff Ronin Alpine. According to the information gathered, he was a swordsman class-type boss. He wasn't a specific swordsman type but he was the type of boss who can use swordsman sub-class skills.

Berserker

Blade Master

Ghost Blade

Spell Blade

Those are the swordsman class subclasses. Cliff Ronin Alpine's weapon is a Katana. It is a very rare swordsman weapon. The Katana has a range of broad swords and the speed of Taichis. Cliff Ronin Appearance is that he was covered in a black gown. And just like the other enraged bosses, he would become more dangerous to kill. When he was enraged, Cliff Ronin Alpine would gain super Armor and his stats are doubled.

After the meeting yesterday, I decided to have research of my own on the Internet. Ronin is a Samurai without a lord and a master. And Ronin also means wanderer or drifter in Japanese. Typically, Samurai became without a master due to some reason. The first reason was that their master died and another reason was that they lose the favor of their master and thus ended up losing privilege.

In either of those cases, Ronin's story is a very sad tragedy.

After searching the internet for the meaning of Ronin Yesterday, I also decided to search around the Chinese Glory Forums for the Cliff Ronin Alpine's backstory. And as expected, it was indeed a sad story.

After reading the backstory, I searched for related quests and related NPCs.

Before going on the Line Canyon, I accepted the quest related to Cliff Ronin Alpine and also talk to all of the NPCs related to him. One of the NPCs which I talk to was a feudal-period blacksmith. The blacksmith doesn't have a name and was just simply regarded as a feudal blacksmith.

Arriving at the specific location Line Canyon, we can see the Blossom Valley guild and the other same guilds when we kill and steal Blood Gunner Yagg. Storm Conquest told us that if in case we can't take the Wild Boss Material from Cliff Ronin Alpine, then we can just try our best to loot equipment by killing the players from the other guild.

At first, many of the members were horrified when they heard it from Storm Conquest, but I was fine with that idea. It would suck for us if we ended up with no gains so we better go for the reward B if we didn't gain reward A.

After rushing toward them, we can hear the 8th server guild leader of the Blossom Valley Blood Burst crying out in enrage. With what we have done to him, he has a vendetta against us. Specifically with me and Brother Cross Knife.

But instead of being afraid, seeing him rush toward us made me smile.

Ah.. It really bad that I am picking up the habit of my PK player phase again in my past life.