Chapter 40

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 40: 8th Server's Psychopath

      Among the group within the top list of Santa, someone was bound to be the most eye-catching. No, it wasn't one autumn leaf that was expected by the experts to be put on the #1 Naughty list. It wasn't also Xiao Shiqin who was on the #1 Nice list. And neither was it the completely unknown warlock from the 7th server.

What most players and experts were curious about was the 2nd best in the Naughty List.

Grand Caster, a level 40 summoner from the newest server in glory Chinese server, the 8th server.

It's not even a month but to have managed to gather that amount of points. He must have a bad reputation among the NPCs. What did Grand Caster do?

It wasn't a cheat or a bug. If it was the latter category, the developers wouldn't place Grand Caster on the list. There was a discussion among the experts and it was agreed that it was most likely that Grand Caster have acquired a special quest and failed it.

There are some Special Quests that are known to give penalties like reputation damage to players. They wondered what Quest did the Grand Caster take and how did Grand Caster acquire it.

But it was for another time...

What was important is whether they should move to the 8th server and hunt the Summoner

There may be other pro players out there who are thinking the same thing. They wanted to know whether it was worth it if the other players are also thinking of hunting for an easy peasy kill.

But for some very few experts, weren't thinking of hunting the golden goose but the people who may attempt to catch it. The golden goose just happens to be the bonus.

Before they would decide to head to the 8th server, it was important to gather information about Grand Caster.

From what videos he has and the guild leader of Blossoms Valley, Misty Castle, Void Walk, and Samsara in the 8th server, Grand Caster is part of their rising black horse competitor Conquering Clouds.

They have encountered this guild a total of 3 times when it comes to the wild boss. The conquering loud's primary goal was the materials from Wild Bosses but if they failed to get it, The conquering clouds are deciding to get the second best.

Loot from their dead bodies.

The first time that they encountered those cursed vultures of a guild, a few of them have lose and dropped their equipment. 3 of those people have lose silver equipment when they were killed which was plain unlucky.

The second time their encounter, after being killed, they have lost their equipment again. And more than 10 people lose silver or orange equipment.

For the third time they encounter the conquering clouds, the 4 guilds just decided to wear purple and orange equipment. The absence of Grand Caster is noted but Cross Knife is performing better than usual.

There were only a few dropped items and thank the glory for that vulture guild isn't always accompanied by the Goddess of Luck herself.

Just like the vulture guild conquering clouds, Grand Caster who was their member fit them like a glove.

Grand Caster was a mad demon. A psychopath and a hardcore role-player.

It was said that he was the infamous rabbit slayer of the 8th server who takes pleasure and delights in killing those adorable rabbits.

No normal human would be able to kill continuously those rabbits who were looking at you with their pitiful and cute expression and those people that can kill many of them are so few.

There were rumors that he killed 1000 rabbits.

He was a heartless psychopath.

Normal players and guild members of the 4 big guilds in the 8th server wonder what he looks like but they would never want to meet Grand Caster in real life.

-------------------------

     After informing Twilight Rose, I decided to browse the Internet and do certain stuff like posting fan art on my Grand Caster and Second Chance account. I didn't post any on my Crawling Chaos accounts. My Grand Caster accounts are for things related to games and glory. The Second Chance is my pen name for writing stories. Meanwhile, my Crawling Chaos is for my normal accounts.

Truthfully, I am scared of logging in back in the game. With that whooping amount of points, I have attracted the attention of big wigs not just from the 8th server but from the overall Chinese server.

Looking at the overall rankings and the list of names on the nice and naughty lists, I can feel my headache flare up again before it disappeared.

My father was concerned but I reassured him that I was fine.

Before I decided to log in back into the game, I installed some Gacha games, an FPS shooter game, Rhythm games, and horror games on the computer. I was planning to play those games in the future when I have time and would also post about them in my Grand Caster account. It wasn't just about Grand Caster and Glory that I would post in the future but other games in my Microbo account. I was also planning to create a Grand Caster Dilidili (a rip of Bilibili in this parallel world) account which my other two accounts don't have.

Watching the glory videos posted online in the glory forum or Dilidili gave me an idea that I would like to try in the future. The idea mostly came from my past life and made me notice the state of this world.

This parallel world may have been advanced in some things like technology. But they were lacking in some of it.

After the idea was born, I decided to email the Glory main website and the Chinese website asking for permission to post things about the game in the future.

Then I have lunch with my mother and father before going back in and browsing through the internet.

Later, when I also finish writing a draft and ideas for my second story, I logged in to the Glory at exactly 4:00 pm.

" Grand Caster. " "Grand Caster!! ""

Cross Knife and the others greeted me. I feel a smile lifting up from my face.

It's good to be back...