Chapter 93

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 93:  Games

        After my sister let me borrow her two accounts in the morning, I went to school on Tuesday and returned home, and continued my research on the map during the afternoon. Before logging out of the game, I notice that I have miss a message from Sun Xiang in the QQ chat. He was also already offline from both the game and QQ chat. While I am checking my messages, I notice that there was a message on one of my accounts.

It was from the game company itself. Reading the message in my previous gloomy mode from earlier was erased, and other than glory it seems the request that I sent from another game company months earlier has also given me their permission but some have also rejected it.

After logging out from Glory, I decided to take out the things that I have stored in my computer files. I have made those things since I sent the request from the different game companies.

I started preparing things for tomorrow and Informed Zhang Yuan and the others that I wouldn't play Glory tomorrow.

The next day, before going to school, I have already prepared my setup for the afternoon. Then I informed my parents that I would do some video sharing in Bilibili since they were the ones that allowed me to create my account and give permission.

After returning home and my preparation complete, I then started my live stream.

I am nervous when I notice the whopping amount of viewers that I have during my first live stream and I decided to turn off the chaotic bullet comments on my view. At the end of the live stream, I have a total of 80k viewers. I noticed that from 8 followers, it became around 5k followers.

Sighing, I also posted my streaming schedule on my account page in Bilibili and upload a video on my page which was titled 'Dimension Traveler Origins'.

The next day in the morning, I know that I am in deep shit when I notice different personal messages from the QQ chat from Sun Xiang and the others.

----------------------------

  [ March 3, 2021 - Wednesday ]

        The next morning, Zhang Yuan and the others decided to descend to the 8th server and went to Grand Caster who thankfully wasn't researching a new map this time.

Upon seeing his character, Sun Xiang immediately rushed forward and started him asking questions. Jun Feng answered them one by one while the others listened.

" Since when did you think of it? "

" I have been thinking of live streaming since December. "

" Why? "

" Play games and earn money."

" Do your older brother and sister know? "

" Sister and Brother currently didn't know that I am live streaming. "

" You mentioned that you would play Glory for the first week. "

" Did you watch my live stream yesterday Sun-gege? "

" Just answer the question. "

" You did! Hehe~ For the first week, I will play Glory. "

" After that? "

" I would still play Glory but I would also play other games or just have some talk and discussion with my viewers. "

When the others heard those, they were thoughtful. Meng Qiangwei who also watches some live streams when he isn't busy was stumped by Jun Feng's idea.

Playing a lot of games... Most of the game live streamers only played the same type of game and the others are spent chatting with their viewers.

If you are a full FPS player, you must be a full FPS player. It has been like that since the game live streams began.

Since Jun Feng informed the viewers that he would play Glory. Everyone must think that he was a full-glory player. That was also the other's thought.

On the QQ chat, Jun Feng then sent them his streaming schedule for March.

In the 2nd week from Monday to Friday. Jun Feng would play Glory on both Monday and Friday. Tuesday was a game called Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, Wednesday was Among Us and Thursday was Minecraft.

In 3rd week, it was glory again on both Monday and Friday. Tuesday to Wednesday was Fortnite. 4th week was Glory Monday and Friday again. On its Tuesday was goose goose duck, Wednesday is Osu and Thursday was the Werewolf game.

And for the week approaching April, Monday and Tuesday were Glory. And Wednesday was also Glory but there was a talk show indicated under it and its name was called Reminiscing Glory. Thursday is Stardew Valley and Friday were Valorant.

" This is a lot of games.. "

Guo Zhishi commented then asked.

" Do you know how to play those games? "

" Most of them. But I only know how to play Tetris and I don't how to play puyo puyo. Also, I don't know how to play a werewolf. "

Excluding Tetris, the others wondered the fuck did Jun Feng play those other games. He once mentioned to them that his 9th birthday gift was the Computer and it was because of that he can play Glory.

" don't worry, I would still play Glory when I am live streaming. I wouldn't also plan on participating in other game competitions other than Glory so everyone doesn't need to be worried. Also, even I would love to play Glory every day, showing Glory every day to live stream— I think that some of the audience would grow tired of it. So I would have a variety of games to play and enjoy to show to everyone. "

Followed by his reassurance, Meng Qiangwei questioned him about the strange 2D avatar that he showed on his first live stream.

" It was so difficult to make.. "

Even with the voice changer on, there was pain and exhaustion in Jun Feng's tone. Then suddenly, he decided to make them.

" Do you want to play among us with me on the 2nd week Wednesday? Also, the Goose goose duck them. If you want, others can also join me in playing puyo puyo Tetris 2 and the Werewolf game. "

The others decided to accept Jun Feng's invitation. And Yue Ziqin even initiated the initiative to join Valorant on April 2.

Afternoon, Jun Feng then started his first live stream on Glory.