Chapter 117

Arc 3: Chances

Chapter 117: Playoffs (Part 4)

       One of the functions of QQ chat is video calls. Currently, some members of the Glory Pro Alliance we're having a video call to watch the  Challengers League Playoffs match.

The one who initiated the video call was Chu Yunxiu, the captain of Misty Rain. At first, she only thought of inviting her friend Su Mucheng to a new QQ group chat called « Challenger's League Season 7 Qualifiers Watchalong ». After being invited, Su Mucheng suggested to Chu Yunxiu to invite the others Glory Pro players if they were interested. The maximum number of people that they were planning to invite was 12.

More than 12 people were already too much.

Ye Qiu refused but considering that he would glance from time to time at Su Mucheng's room, he was joining on the watch alone and he didn't count on the number.

The next to be invited was Han Wenqing but he refused. Fortunately, Zhang Xinjie accepted. On team blue rain, Huang Shaotian was the only one available. In the hundred blossoms, after Zhang Jiale was compared to the Captain of Conquering Clouds, he still accepted and promised Huang Shaotian and Ye Qiu that he would have his revenge on tomorrow's match.

No one from Samsara accepted the offer of invitation. All of them are busy and practicing. At the end of the invitations, the individual that came are Yang Cong from 301 Degrees, Xiao Shiqin the captain of Thunclap, Fang Shiqian vice-captain of tiny herb, Tian Sen the captain of Royal Style, Fang Rui and Ling Jingyan from Wind Howl and Li Xuan and Wu Yuce from Void.

Before Chu Yunxiu started the video call and share the live stream of the match in the Chinese Glory Pro Alliance in video call for everyone to watch, she also doesn't forget to mute Huang Shaotian much to the latter's outrage. She also gave him a limit of only 100 words of text chat every 3 minutes.

When the first match of the team conquering Clouds happened, their first match since the online matches and it was also a playoff– some pros have commented with kowtowing emojis.

Drawing lots to make it to the playoffs– the captain of the conquering cloud's luck is godly. Sadly enough, these things can only happen in Challenger's league because of its rules.

No matter how similar they are, a challenger's league is a challenger's league. The professional league is the professional league.

The Conquering Clouds' ace player Cross Knife then stepped forward. Regarding Cross Knife, people who have watched Rex V Anima's live stream would know this person. Despite his only one-time appearance in Rex V Anima's broadcast (appearing only on that very first among us live stream), Rex V Anima has mentioned him so many times in his live streams that his username became unforgettable by the viewers.

“ Brother Cross Knife said that.. ”

" Brother Knife said.. "

" Brother Knife.."

" Brother Knife would like this.."

" Brother Knife dislike.."

" Unfortunately, Brother Knife..."

Because of that, there are various speculations ongoing regarding Rex V Anima and Cross Knife's relationship with them being relatives or siblings. And for those degenerate speculations, those people who have suggested were told to bathe themselves in holy water or burn in hell.

Of the pro players who haven't watched the online matches, some were confused about conquering Clouds' behavior of sending their ace player to the very first match. They were then reassured by Xiao Shiqin who watched all of the conquering clouds online matches.