Chapter 87

Arc 2: Conquering Clouds

Chapter 87: The Terror that is conquering clouds

[ February 19, 2021- Friday ]

      At W City Thunderclap base, before 8:00 pm, Xiao Shiqin and Fang Xuecai are waiting for the Challenger's League match to start on television. Today, they are also accompanied by Cheng Tai and Mi Yuxuan.

" Would the Conquering Clouds have an opponent this time Captain? "

Cheng Tai asked with doubt. After the crash of 10-0 of the Conquering Clouds against Twilight Marshmallow, it has left a deep impression on Conquering Clouds' upcoming opponents.

The Conquering Clouds' next opponent Eternal Fortress on February 7 was forced to forfeit after some of their members didn't arrive.

February 12. The leader of the Conquering Clouds told that one of their members was sick so they decided to forfeit the game.

As for the most recent one on February 14, the team didn't even arrive at the match.

Xiao Shiqin and the others could guess what was happening. Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. But the 3rd time is intentional.

The perfect 10-0 score of Team Conquering Clouds left a deep impression on the other participants of the challenger's league that resulted in some of the opponents of the team conquering clouds lying through their teeth and giving excuses for forfeiting their matches.

It left disappointed Fang Xuecai when the opponents didn't show up. It was surprising for Xiao Shiqin's friend to show enthusiasm toward the challenger's league.

But Conquering Clouds was different after all. They have shown interesting things that pique Xiao Shiqin's interest. And among those things are the berserker of the team Conquering Clouds Cross Knife who was the unofficial ace of the team.

Soon the program for Glory's Challenger's League started Ju Bao and Ling Niao then announced the 20 promising teams from the Challenger's League that they would show the match on television.

Looking at the schedule shown on the television screen, Team Conquering Clouds would be shown 3rd today. The first 2 teams that would be shown earlier are the 2 teams that we're relegated to during Season 5.

It was 8:30 when the match for the Conquering Clouds started. This time, the opponent of the Conquering Clouds didn't give any excuses or seems to be planning to forfeit the match.

Team Mountain Peak would fight against the Team Conquering Clouds.

With the two captains of the teams tossing the coin, this time Storm Conquest wins the toin coss. He has chosen tails and the result of the coin toss was tails.

The Individual Challenge map would be decided by Conquering Clouds, the Group Challenge map would be the mountain's peak and lastly, the Team Challenge map would be decided by Conquering Clouds.

For the individual challenge map, the team conquering clouds have chosen randomly.

Xiao Shiqin and the others frowned when they noticed it.

' This is the second time... It couldn't be a coincidence isn't? '

In their first match, the team conquering clouds have also chosen a random map during their group challenge.

" Are they that confident? "

Mi Xuyuan questioned and also feel a little irked about conquering clouds. Why wouldn't they choose a map? If there was a chance that team thunderclap would be ever relegated, they wouldn't dare to choose randomly as their home map. That was just an equivalent of wasting away the opportunity advantage that was given to you by the Alliance.