Chapter 21

Arc 1: The Reincarnated Noob

Chapter 21: Frost Dungeon

         It was to be expected that I failed on creating Silver Equipments. I thought that I may manage to create one but I failed and wasted with all of the materials that I had. Just because I played games in my past life and was a Reincarnated person doesn't guaranteed me any success on creating a silver equipment. Maybe, it was a lesson for me from the Goddess herself to be not feel self entitled and I need to humble myself more. But even I have failed on creating any silver equipment on any of those materials, I have gained experience over my failure. I have failed in making any silver equipment. But that doesn't mean that I would give up. My failure have gained me insights. And I was more determined to make a Silver Equipment next time.

In Sunday, Moon Ziqin and Watchful hound haven't been online. Storm Conquest have happened to Offline through the whole day. The friends that I have which was online was the Cleric Twilight Rose and Berserker Cross Knife. Since our team wasn't complete, We have spent our time killing mobs outside of the dungeons and talk to each other. Twilight Rose was eager to asked questions and tell some things about himself. He also like to tease Cross Knife which cause the latter to fume in anger. Seriously, Cross Knife needs to manage to manage his anger issues but Twilight Rose was also in the wrong. For the rest of the day, I have been mediating between the two and stopping Cross Knife from killing Twilight Rose.

-----------------------

      Monday, I woke up at 3:50 am in the morning. Then, I immediately logged in the game. Upon entering the game, it was fortunate that I found Moon Ziqin and Watchful Hound online. Storm Conquest and his group are also in the game.

« Moon Ziqin: I apologize that I wasn't Online Yesterday. »

I receive a message from Moon Ziqin and I then typed some words on the keyboard and replied.

« Grand Caster: It was fine, Team Leader. \(^^)/ There's no need to feel downtrodden. You can be not online in the game whenever you wanted. »

« Moon Ziqin: No, i feel sorry that I have forgotten to inform the 3 of you yesterday. I learned from Watchful Hound that he was also offline. But I also learned from Twilight Rose, the 3 of you including Cross Knife are waiting for the two of us yesterday. »

We have just waited for some minutes.. Before deciding to just start killing mobs outside the dungeons and gain experience. I never thought Moon Ziqin to be serious when it comes to this type of matters.

Later, after chatting with him for a bit, he have finally relented and leave that topic. He invited me go in the dungeon with the others and after we finish on the dungeon he have some important matter that he wanted to tell us.

Since all of us are all in the range of level 20-22, the dungeon where we would enter today would be the Frost Forest Dungeon. According to Moon Ziqin, it was a leveling area for level 20-25 players. The monsters in the area are mainly of two type of monsters. Goblin and wolves. I'm certain that the Goblin Slayer would have the time of his life killing goblins repeatedly on this dungeon. I can also already hear the theme song playing in my mind.

The Frost Forest is one of the Glory's 4 large forest according to Moon Ziqin. The first boss of the forest is the Goblin Patrol Guard while the Final Boss is the Goblin Emperor Frost Thain. The Frost Forest Dungeon has 3 hidden bosses. The white wolf, white witch and Goblin Merchant Lorraine.

Moon Ziqin have learned all of those information from browsing through the forum and watching some players raid the Frost Forest.

A few minutes later, after Moon Ziqin informed us of the strategy, all of us entered on the entrance of the Frost Forest Dungeon.

A spitfire, ninja, cleric, berserker and a summoner. What a strange combination our party have. But it has worked so far for us. I also apologize to the team that I would still have to use the 4 regular skills that I have chosen from other classes. I told them that I have no plan of taking the goblin skill but I would have the Thunder Spirit once I reach the level 25.

{ Tch, what a trouble! Why did you choose a summoner class? Why not you have just chosen a Witch or Elementalist class, from what I heard, it was those 2 classes that was popular in mages. }

{ Hey, Cross Knife! You don't need to bully Grand Caster! }

{ Shut up, I am just speaking the truth! }

Here they go again, I couldn't only sigh as I heard Twilight Rose and Cross Knife arguing. But thankfully, they were interrupted by Watchful Hound.

{ I would start luring the goblins and wolves using my shadow Clone technique. }

Watchful Hound said before his character disappeared and rushed towards the forest. The two stopped from their bantering. Even through they would always banter towards each other in the past few days, they know when to get serious.

While we waited for Watchful Hound, we are a few distance away from the entrance. Moon Ziqin then told us to move closer to the Frost Forest so that we could barrage the goblins and wolves with our skills. Moon Ziqin's plan involves with Watchful Hound luring some waves of the monsters, then we would use DPS and stuns skills to defeat the mobs.

From Storm Conquest and playing the game, I learned that there would be records in clearing the dungeons. But it appears that neither Moon Ziqin or Storm Conquest's group cares about breaking the record or clearing the dungeon fastly. The only thing that was common between the two people was ensure that everyone on the team survived and wouldn't be killed.